Who's Online
13 registered (Redskindad, JaredBrown Giles, louie0914, harpua, GlockReg, _d_m_e_, Monk88, bcbigbuck, guns85, REM3200MBA, 3 invisible), 8 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1653846 - 06/25/20 10:02 PM Jayrudd41
Odonate Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Mechanicsville
Negative experience with this guy. He expressed interest and seemed anxious to make a deal. Everything was scheduled for this evening and he said that he would contact me to verify before driving to the rendezvous.

Then he ghosted me. He initiated a call to me this afternoon but terminated it before I could pick up. I made multiple return calls which he failed to answer, and he did not respond to my text and voicemail. He did not come to the rendezvous this evening.

Tonight he apparently initiated another call to me at 9:36 but ended it before I could answer. Once again, he ignored my two return calls afterwards.

#1653856 - 06/25/20 10:29 PM Re: Jayrudd41 [Re: Odonate]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Odonate
Negative experience with this guy. He expressed interest and seemed anxious to make a deal. Everything was scheduled for this evening and he said that he would contact me to verify before driving to the rendezvous.

Then he ghosted me. He initiated a call to me this afternoon but terminated it before I could pick up. I made multiple return calls which he failed to answer, and he did not respond to my text and voicemail. He did not come to the rendezvous this evening.

Tonight he apparently initiated another call to me at 9:36 but ended it before I could answer. Once again, he ignored my two return calls afterwards.

PM SENT TO Jayrudd41 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

Jayrudd41 has been banned.