Who's Online
14 registered (mac2824, Marquel, Jmack323, MegaArsenal, mike3325, antiquerer, MattDub, LukefromTx, smokem, 5 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1730427 - 02/18/21 09:35 AM Norrisj2911 - freshman tire kicker
Jimmm Offline
Ford#1

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
This is my first negative feedback. I feel it is justified as there are way too many of these tire kickers coming out of woodwork now with fresh accounts wasting people time.

Big waste of time. Have no intention of buying but asked for pics and info. Don’t even know basic information about item inquired. Big waste of circle jerk chat only to say he can’t spend money to buy items at today’s pricing.

We are NOT his parents and buy Halloween items on sale in December to store him to use whenever it is convenient.

#1730648 - 02/18/21 03:33 PM Re: Norrisj2911 - freshman tire kicker [Re: Jimmm]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Jimmm
This is my first negative feedback. I feel it is justified as there are way too many of these tire kickers coming out of woodwork now with fresh accounts wasting people time.

Big waste of time. Have no intention of buying but asked for pics and info. Don’t even know basic information about item inquired. Big waste of circle jerk chat only to say he can’t spend money to buy items at today’s pricing.

We are NOT his parents and buy Halloween items on sale in December to store him to use whenever it is convenient.

MESSAGE SENT TO Norrisj2911 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE... SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

REMEMBER, NEGATIVE FEEDBACK DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK BAD FOR THE MEMBER IT WAS LEFT FOR. READING COMPREHENSION IS A VALUABLE LIFE SKILL TO HAVE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?