Who's Online
8 registered (Kevinlee93, runngun, mkeshields, vabirddog261, Becktboi, Tm965, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2021437 - 06/24/23 10:08 PM Beware of FreeBird101
blaster Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Virginia Beach
What a jerk! How does this guy even have one SINGLE piece of positive feedback?

Our correspondence:

Me, responding to his posts for Dan Wesson 1911 Stainless Commander Classic and Springfield 1911. 45 Stainless Garrison model:

"Hello!

Could you please email a bunch of photos of both your 1911's to me at mdobrasz@yahoo.com

I might be interested in working out a package deal!

Thanks,
Mike"

His reply:

"Nothing to work out , firm on price as it’s already a great deal, and would have to come to me to do transfer in Powhatan. Thanks though."

Me:

"So you don't want to show actual photos of the guns, huh? Just some stock photos from a website and send you money?"

Him:

"What don’t you understand? You have to meet in person and come to me , you’re not sending me anything….in fact not dealing with you at all lol “ No soup for you”"

FreeBird101 has removed themself from this topic.

--- END ----

Asking for some actual photos and suggesting we might work out a deal deserves this level of rudeness?

I can't imagine actually meeting up and trying to do business with someone so terrible, with zero social graces whatsoever, who can't be bothered to send even 1 single real photo of his guns. I'm so relieved that I never actually dealt with such a rotten person like him.

#2021442 - 06/24/23 10:49 PM Re: Beware of FreeBird101 [Re: blaster]
FreeBird101 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond VA
City or County: Richmond
Really lol….people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with me or not, Feedback speaks for itself . You seem a little off upstairs….I’m not leaving any negative feedback on you though cause I don’t cry. Have a good evening.

Edited by FreeBird101 (06/24/23 10:50 PM)

#2021464 - 06/25/23 02:21 AM Re: Beware of FreeBird101 [Re: blaster]
blaster Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Virginia Beach
Yeah, really. You had no reason to be a rude a-hole. You're "off upstairs" if you tweak like a psychopath when someone simply asks you for actual photos of your guns and about possibly making a deal on this forum.
You should really be embarrassed by this ridiculous display of the person you are, so.......