Who's Online
14 registered (CrispyPickle, Safegun, WashingtonIrving, komet45, wrickster, Jerry27, wmolnar, Stankyeti, BuildItAll, 5 invisible), 5 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1572996 - 12/19/19 02:40 PM Are the Va Democrats planning a fight??
Willee51 Offline
One shot, one kill..

Loc: Bedford County
City or County: Forest, VA

#1573000 - 12/19/19 02:57 PM Re: Are the Va Democrats planning a fight?? [Re: Willee51]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
good grief,get the d**ned popcorn and smores makings out,another ghost story.

As an old lady where and when I grew up would say"tell the truth and shame the devil''you are worried about how much money you have tied up in some arms than actually worrying about rights and liberties.

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1574008 - 12/22/19 11:00 AM Re: Are the Va Democrats planning a fight?? [Re: Willee51]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
After Obama took office and strarted pushing his cock-a-mamie agenda I voiced my opinion that Obama learned from the CIA, the easiest way to overthrow a government is from the inside. Once it fails they can set up their own government!

From what I'm seeing now, their agenda is so F-ed Up (for lack of a better term) it will take a complete overthrow to oust Trump, take our guns, tear down our history, make gender changing mental illness the norm, and force communism on all.

Obama is sitting up there in his palace on the river waiting for the call: Will you be our king?

Edited by bustedknee (12/22/19 11:12 AM)