Who's Online
2 registered (marc damron, 1 invisible), 3 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1570099 - 12/12/19 07:10 AM What I saw at the Coup
lue-jones Offline
Demigod

Loc: Virginia, USA.
City or County: Vinton
Quote:
He explained that it was nothing formal, and there was nothing in writing. Nor would there ever be. It was just a concept he had come up with, along with a few other trusted colleagues and advisors. An idea. They had gamed out various scenarios. We could solve our problems with molding public opinion if we removed just a few dozen key right-wing opinion makers. That was the exact word he used, “removed.” That was last spring, and I put it off as a harmless thought experiment. I didn’t hear anything more about it for several months.

Quote:
removing a few dozen of the worst reactionaries wouldn’t change anything. Other fast-talking right wingers would just take their places. Except they would be angrier than ever.

Not dozens.” He paused. “Around two thousand, actually.

The new number shocked me. “That’s not possible.”

“No, it’s very possible. We’ve studied it from every angle.”

Quote:
The military won’t be in the loop—this will all be handled at the federal agency level. The AG is fully aboard, and so are his directors. They’re facing federal prison time if the majority leader is replaced. Once he’s gone, we’ll be totally exposed on that end. So it’ll happen soon, or never. Let’s just say that forces are in motion and leave it at that.”

Quote:
In any event, Dennis was right: there was plenty of smoke and noise available to conceal the arrests of two thousand reactionary opinion makers. Men, most of them, who spent nearly every waking moment busily stamping out every little spark of popular democracy, social justice, or true human progress.

The internet was shut down for a week, and was erratic and unreliable after that. Most of the arrests happened during that early period of maximum confusion and fear. Those on the secret arrest list were isolated from communication by the total sabotage of their digital lives. They could not make cell phone calls or send texts, or use the internet in any fashion. They could not find one effective portal to untangle their wrecked virtual lives. Pay phones and land lines were all they had left, when they were working. In the total confusion and disorder of that week, it was understandable that many people might have suffered complete digital blackouts. We were all on uncharted ground, so almost anything was possible. Like the genuine beginning of the Iran war, it could never exactly be sorted out until long after it mattered. Dennis was a genius about that part of the plan.

Down in the secret federal law enforcement fusion centers, our thousands of social network warriors swung into action as the internet was brought back on line—but this time on our own timing, and on our own terms. Questions about missing right-wingers were deflected by our internet imposters with rumors about embezzled funds, foreign girlfriends, car accidents, distant vacations, non-existent medical emergencies and other stalling tactics. It would take a long while for a true count of the missing to be made, and by then it wouldn’t matter.

Quote:
The most effective of the right-wing muckrakers chatting about purges and political arrests were digitally sabotaged and lined up for the next wave of arrests. Once they were isolated they could get in a car and drive, but only as far as the cash in their wallets would carry them. None of their cards, phones or other wireless devices worked. This kept them close to home, and made them easy to arrest.

Quote:
Why do you think we bought billions of bullets for the DHS? Why do you think we paid for SWAT teams and armored cars in every Podunk town in America? We’ve been getting ready for this moment for years.”

“You knew this would happen? A civil war?”

He said, “It’s not a civil war—it’s a police action against criminals and domestic terrorists. But don’t worry: we’re ready. Now that they’re shooting at us, we can take the gloves off. The first two thousand arrests were just priming the pump. This phase will let us finish the job once and for all.

Quote:
Dennis had always assumed that the combined might of our armed federal agents and their SWAT Teams, reinforced with local police and, if necessary, the National Guard or even the Army, could crush any conceivable right-wing reaction to his plan. But social network analysis couldn’t find snipers who were not part of any network. That’s when we began to hear of “The Militia of One.” In the end there were too many rifles, and too many willing shooters. A number that was constantly heard was twenty million. That was the number of Americans who supposedly went deer hunting every year, against less than 200,000 armed federal agents.

Quote:
Local police evaporated from the equation once the going got tough. The most common sentiment heard expressed was, “You feds made your bed, so now sleep on it. The National Guard, those units not already deployed overseas, proved hopelessly slow and cumbersome. That is, the few who reported for duty when called up.

While top federal officials hid inside buildings, a new and unanticipated escalation of the sniper war emerged. When no one of high rank was available to shoot, their outermost rings of security were targeted, even down to lowly GS-5s standing perimeter duty. Suddenly, competent and trustworthy guards were very hard to find.

Western Rifle Shooters

For those interested in reading more:

Congressman Gaetz: We are at risk for a Coup d'etat

Ken Starr: Impeachment Inquiry a Coup

Franklin Graham Warns of Deep State Coup

Universal Background Checks

John Moores Memorandum on Possible Coming Second Civil War

Ruby Ridge: A Warning to Virginia Gun Owners

Virginia Governor Plan to Cut Electricity, Phone, Internet Service for Gun Confiscation

Civil War History: Shermans March

Virginia isnt as Virginia as it thinks it is

Communism in the United States Today

#1579874 - 01/08/20 06:39 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
lue-jones Offline
Demigod

Quote:
Buses from afar can only arrive in cities and peacefully discharge their many passengers with the helpful cooperation of local LE. Picture one or more buses full of rural pro-2A supporters, mostly boomers, and many packing their legal CCW pistols, being attacked after law enforcement (LE) officers deliberately direct them down “Antifa Alley.

Quote:
Then a LE sniper on a rooftop sees a drawn pistol, and kills the 2A supporter with a rifle shot to the head

Quote:
Take it as a settled fact that there will be Virginia State Police (VSP) and federal law enforcement agency (FBI and ATF) snipers on every rooftop parapet surrounding and overlooking the square. Please study the two satellite images of downtown Richmond around Capitol Square to have a better idea of the terrain that pro-2A demonstrators will encounter.

Quote:
Please recall the biker club meet-up in Waco Texas at the Twin Peaks restaurant in May of 2015. Even though the bikers were there for peaceful purposes, Waco law enforcement, anticipating the potential for violence, was covering the event with undercover SWAT officers. Who fired first and why is debatable, but nine bikers were killed, at least four of them by police .223 caliber rifle ammunition, and more than twenty were critically wounded. No biker was ever tied to a shooting by forensic evidence, and some believe that most or even all of the casualties were the result of shots fired by LE rifles, with bullets passing through their victims. The high percentage of biker casualties resulting from head shots also cause some to believe those shots were fired by LE rifles equipped with magnified optical sights.

Quote:
Okay, we get it. Bracken thinks a mass Second Amendment rally in Richmond on Lobby Day is a bad idea. So what would you do, Matt? Roll over and surrender? Give up your guns without a fight?

Hell no. I’d continue to marshal our forces for maximum effect at local county and city council meetings. The 2A sanctuary county movement has been extremely effective at getting positive attention through this means. We should keep attending every local political meeting in force. Make your local politicos feel the heat. Keep pressing at the county and city level. Experiment with holding “unorganized militia” flash mob events. Be imaginative, and always use friendly local terrain to your advantage.

And I’d arrange other types of demonstrations, also on favorable friendly ground, using social media to distribute a strong message. For example, groups can hold and film what I would call “William Tell” events, where local shooters rendezvous and get on the firing line together for firepower demonstrations. The combined sound and fury of fifty or more semi-auto rifles banging away against steel targets at 100 yards would be very impressive, especially if different counties held similar demonstrations on the same day, all filmed and then combined for upload to the internet. The point is, if we want to demonstrate our strength, do it on friendly ground, using technology and social media to spread the message.

For our side, downtown Richmond is the worst terrain possible for an angry showdown. Does anybody really think that there will be a positive political outcome when thousands of pro-gun folks take dozens of buses and hundreds of cars and trucks into downtown Richmond, to try to change the minds of the very politicians who already hate their deplorable stinking guts? That’s just foolish, in my humble opinion.

Former Navy SEAL Matt Bracken

#1579974 - 01/08/20 11:14 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
This little get-together does not appear to me to be extremely well planned for many reasons.

However, it is only the first of many.

We have to start somewhere, review the troops, test the waters, assess the enemy, organize our resources and garner support.

This seems to me to be a rather unique "rally" in that it is known that one entire side of the issue will be armed.
Its certain that the traitors would like nothing better than to provoke us patriots into violence but to be standing in from of the armed masses would be suicide.
And I'm certain 99% of the snowflakes are cowards.
I'm also certain that any opposition we see there will be hired, out of state flunkies.

I plan to be there, armed but peaceful. See you there.

Sic semper tyrannis

#1580250 - 01/09/20 07:45 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
I plan to park a few miles away and walk in... easier that way.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1580280 - 01/09/20 08:39 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
brokexj Offline
Addicted

Loc: Gates, NC
City or County: Suffolk
Cash, any particular place to park? Coming from NC, don't mind the walk but my Richmond knowledge is limited.

#1580282 - 01/09/20 08:46 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Toward the baseball filed call The Diamond most probably... or somewhere between...

The Diamond, 3001 N Arthur Ashe Blvd, Richmond, VA 23230

Couple of miles, but who cares.

#1580334 - 01/10/20 03:54 AM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: Cash is King]
brokexj Offline
Addicted

Loc: Gates, NC
City or County: Suffolk
Originally Posted By: Cash is King
Toward the baseball filed call The Diamond most probably... or somewhere between...

awesome, I appreciate it! I agree, I do not mind a walk at all I would actually prefer it then getting hemmed up somewhere in traffic

#1580352 - 01/10/20 06:11 AM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: brokexj]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Originally Posted By: brokexj
Originally Posted By: Cash is King

awesome, I appreciate it! I agree, I do not mind a walk at all I would actually prefer it then getting hemmed up somewhere in traffic

In the past meter parking is free (i.e. Holiday), not sure if that will also be the case this year (I can see the mayor's stupid minions playing stupids games... some last minute "change to free parking" as a revenue source in parking tickets. Don't know and don't care... just stay informed.

Personally, I will be overdressed (I was wearing a sport coat/overcoat for past 2A events)... Why? There will be plenty of antis... I will always present better than any antifa bum.

Vestis Virum Reddit and Sic semper tyrannis do go hand in hand for this gentleman from Virginia.

#1580533 - 01/10/20 04:56 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
We have used "pay" parking lots in the past. Theres a couple within a few blocks but YES they will fill up fast. Meter parking on the street as Cash mentioned. Parking decks as well.
Just get there early as possible

#1604245 - 03/07/20 01:49 PM Re: What I saw at the Coup [Re: lue-jones]
lue-jones Offline
Demigod

Quote:
He explained that it was nothing formal, and there was nothing in writing. Nor would there ever be. It was just a concept he had come up with, along with a few other trusted colleagues and advisors. An idea. They had gamed out various scenarios. We could solve our problems with molding public opinion if we removed just a few dozen key right-wing opinion makers. That was the exact word he used, “removed. That was last spring, and I put it off as a harmless thought experiment. I didn’t hear anything more about it for several months.

What I saw at the coup - Western Rifle Shooters

With the 500 million Chinese affected by the medical martial law quarantine in China due to fears of the Corona Virus, the information below attests to the Chinese being forcibly removed from their homes. This entire incident strikes me as a perfect opportunity to remove political dissidents from the general public under the color of medical necessity.

A Message from the 4th Dimension

Who would know any better or suggest an alterior motive otherwise?

With the National Guard Deployed in NY under the color of medical necessity, the very real possibility exists other states will soon follow suit. The infrastructure for firearm confiscation could easily be put into place right under our noses with few if any raising their concerns until its too late.

Chinese Officials Removing People From Their Homes - Corona Virus

For those interested in learning more:

Operation Garden Plot - Martial Law