Who's Online
17 registered (EVA630, LKABUG, granbycomet, barrycuda, Apple a Day, Brooke Boy, Colorado, chmodx, 13D_B3S, DougN, 7 invisible), 13 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1714190 - 01/13/21 02:17 PM Looking for a woodworker that repairs Old wooden stocks.
KingBlur Offline
Addicted

Loc: Glen Allen
City or County: Ashland
I have a Mossberg 151M-B from the 1950s. The gun was never taken care of before it was passed down to me. I am seeking a wood worker or a Custom gun shop that specializes in repairing wood stock or making brand new ones. I can send pictures of the original stocks to people on here that specializes in this. I prefer to get this stock repaired or have a new one made then buying the same gun with a good original stock. Local to Richmond, VA but can travel throughout the state and even go as far as Florida to have this stock repaired.

“The Second Amendment wasn't written so you can go hunting, it was to create a force to balance a tyrannical government”

#1714670 - 01/14/21 07:38 PM Re: Looking for a woodworker that repairs Old wooden stocks. [Re: KingBlur]
KingBlur Offline
Addicted

Loc: Glen Allen
City or County: Ashland
Bump. Looking to pay someone to help me repair the stock

“The Second Amendment wasn't written so you can go hunting, it was to create a force to balance a tyrannical government”