Who's Online
2 registered (marc damron, 1 invisible), 3 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#472457 - 02/06/13 07:28 PM Negative feedback
prawls Offline
Addicted

Loc: Mechanicsville, VA
City or County: Hanover
I met a good guy to swap out 870 barrels with today. He's a newer member. I was sad to hear that he'd had 3 people stand him up on meetings for the barrel before I met up with him. I know he's not the only one that has had bad experiences. I looked at a few profiles on random people and couldn't find one bad comment about anyone. We need to ask people to please put the good and the bad comments on there. I realize silence speaks volume, so Bubba the Love Sponge says, but it'd be nice to know the people that stand others up and waste their time.

#480994 - 02/18/13 09:49 AM Re: Negative feedback [Re: prawls]
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford
Ive noticed that the Mods try their best to "moderate" and give the folks a chance to work it out before Negative feedback is posted.

Im very pleased at the level of involvement by those who run this site, even when it has not been to my personal benefit.

If someone deserves bad feedback..they are gonna surely have to earn it..Just like with good feedback.

No one deserves to have their good name smeared due to a simple misunderstanding.
RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEYOND IT

#482679 - 02/20/13 12:34 PM Re: Negative feedback [Re: Sfach]
brisco804 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Wow....that has not been my experience. I got negative stuff posted all over my profile and it had NOTHING to do with any deal I had made and was based on comments taken COMPLETELY out of context.

#482684 - 02/20/13 12:41 PM Re: Negative feedback [Re: prawls]
JG Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Tidewater/HamptonRoads area
City or County: Tidewater/HamptonRoads area
Here is the place where negative feedback is left:

http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/16/1

#528138 - 05/03/13 08:10 AM Re: Negative feedback [Re: prawls]
rojo Offline
USPSA, NRA TPC, IDPA, Glock Armorer, Reloader

Loc: VA
City or County: Shenandoah
I totally agree. Negative feedback should be put in peoples profile so all can see it. If you try to put negative feedback on a transaction, you get your pee pee smacked by the ops of this site. Why should you have to go searching a forum to see if someone is not the kind of person to do business with. People on here that dont show up to meets, back out of deals, and do shady business need to have it posted right in their profiles for everyone else to easily access.

#551613 - 06/15/13 02:05 PM Re: Negative feedback [Re: prawls]
TMVA Offline
VGT SWAT

Loc: Richmond west end
City or County: Henrico
Please post negative feedback in the "Feedback Forum".

Positive feedback may be posted in the member's profile and the Feedback Forum as well, if you so desire.
Psalm 22:11