Who's Online
13 registered (powderfinger37, GWC3, dickalma, GreenArrow08, Spatula_Man, JamesChang, mmc-ret, nilonerx, GrantN, Benelli0318, Irunwire, harley, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1616604 - 04/03/20 03:19 PM PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION MANUALS + EXTRAS !!FREE!!
Kaisdad Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Midlothian and Fredericksburg
If anybody in Virginia is interested in completing their personal training certification I have all the ISSA CPT and nutrition guides and practice tests. They're a few years old but I'm 99% certain nothing has changed as far as testing goes. I also have non certification books on nutrition, diet, training in general, work out guides and about 50 workout journals from past clients. Not to sound like a negative nancy but a chimpanzee can pass the test with a little hard work and studying. The hardest part of being a successful CPT is certainly more business oriented and learning the proper techniques in acquiring, selling and keeping clients.

That being said if anyone needs help with anything related to physical fitness I'm happy to help at no charge. Not a guru but around 20 years of experience.

Happy hunting

#1625776 - 04/21/20 09:07 PM Re: PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION MANUALS + EXTRAS !!FREE!! [Re: Kaisdad]
parabellum128 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Fairfax
I'd like to donate my CSCS materials if that helps as well

#1681303 - 10/08/20 11:56 AM Re: PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION MANUALS + EXTRAS !!FREE!! [Re: Kaisdad]
Kaisdad Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Midlothian and Fredericksburg
Gone, can't edit please delete!!