Orioles themed plinker

Posted by: Verylargeboots

Orioles themed plinker - 11/29/20 09:08 PM

Once again, Clinton Mullins has done a fantastic job of cerakoting a firearm. I told him I wanted an Orioles colored rifle and he absolutely delivered. I now have a whole bunch of guns he'll be dressing up for me in the near future. Thanks again Clinton! My craptastic photos do NOT do this cerakote job justice.
Posted by: CB95

Re: Orioles themed plinker - 11/29/20 09:14 PM

Heres another beauty he did for me...Clinton is the MAN!!!

https://imgur.com/a/KDKGw2J
Posted by: Jimmm

Re: Orioles themed plinker - 11/29/20 09:21 PM

Does anyone know how much it cost to do a slide of a XD Tactical? I want to use it as a backup gun for during hunting trips and it’s finish is basically all worn. I love the well earned worn look but I don’t know if the exposure to the end t during hunting trips would create corrosion or rusts when the finish is worn. The gun is too great for me to just spray paint it myself. With my 7-inch aftermarket barrel, I get close to 10 mm performance while having a small grip gun with ample rounds to for emergency against bears or beasts.
Posted by: Verylargeboots

Re: Orioles themed plinker - 11/29/20 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmm
Does anyone know how much it cost to do a slide of a XD Tactical? I want to use it as a backup gun for during hunting trips and it’s finish is basically all worn. I love the well earned worn look but I don’t know if the exposure to the end t during hunting trips would create corrosion or rusts when the finish is worn. The gun is too great for me to just spray paint it myself. With my 7-inch aftermarket barrel, I get close to 10 mm performance while having a small grip gun with ample rounds to for emergency against bears or beasts.

Pm Hino895 and ask