PCC pictures....

Posted by: ktyhawk

PCC pictures.... - 05/23/21 12:19 AM

How about a PCC picture thread?

Extar EP9. Full polymer pistol with brace. For $449, this is a lot of fun and remarkably reliable. No matter what I feed this thing, it shoots it without issue.
Posted by: RobN

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/03/21 11:54 AM

Here's my 9mm frankengun. Used parts from about a dozen different manufacturers.
Posted by: LaserJock

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/04/21 05:47 AM

45ACP

Direct impingement super short gas system Macon Armory upper
Posted by: ChrisC

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/05/21 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: LaserJock

45ACP

Direct impingement super short gas system Macon Armory upper

Rudy makes excellent stuff, mine is a favorite of everyone who’s fired it
Posted by: Ali

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/06/21 07:53 AM

The gen 2 Sub 2000 is hard not to like. Super light, cheap, dumb reliable and about as accurate as any other 9mm carbine at 25 and 50 yards.

Its one of the long guns I use to help noobs, youth, females and the occasional older shooter cut their teeth. The hi point is a little heavier and newer/smaller shooters tend to have less upper body strength for shooting several rounds.

Currently waiting on little doodads like a muzzle brake and rubber parts to reduce felt recoil. Blowback, lightweight and hard plastic buttstock does have some of the wimpier shooters (cough cough females....younger shooters love it) complain sometimes. I'll say that I am splurging a little more with a taller rear peep sight that's also wider so its a little more ergonomic.

A.
Posted by: ktyhawk

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/09/21 06:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Ali
The gen 2 Sub 2000 is hard not to like. Super light, cheap, dumb reliable and about as accurate as any other 9mm carbine at 25 and 50 yards.

Its one of the long guns I use to help noobs, youth, females and the occasional older shooter cut their teeth. The hi point is a little heavier and newer/smaller shooters tend to have less upper body strength for shooting several rounds.

Currently waiting on little doodads like a muzzle brake and rubber parts to reduce felt recoil. Blowback, lightweight and hard plastic buttstock does have some of the wimpier shooters (cough cough females....younger shooters love it) complain sometimes. I'll say that I am splurging a little more with a taller rear peep sight that's also wider so its a little more ergonomic.

A.

Those things are great. Everyone should own one at some point. KT's pistols might leave a bit to be desired, but the Sub2k they got right.

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/10/21 10:04 AM

100%.
Posted by: Jimmm

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/13/21 04:03 PM

The sub2000 should have a brace via putting a velcro strap on his rear plastix furniture. Keep the barrel 16 inches to get maximum velocity out of 9mm +P or even true +P+ rds. I can see a 124 grain charging ahead at 1400’s ft/sec out of a long barrel for a hunting backup sidearm without the need to go to .40 S&W, .357 sig.

Re: PCC pictures.... - 06/14/21 09:28 AM

Jimmm, do you mean a brace and strap compared to its current length of pull and stock configuration?

All the mess with the ATF Bs going after braces now is kind of why I stay away from braces and such. Their flip-flopping on stuff and I'd rather have something that is good to go.

I'll say a shorter length of pull would be helpeful but I think its overall super lightweight setup and relative lack of recoil has helped offset its non youth 11-12" LOP, its more like 13.5, when I've had 9 year olds and small females shoot it.