Stafford Shooting Location

Posted by: banwednesdays

Stafford Shooting Location - 09/15/21 07:10 PM

We're looking for a range for pistol and rifles and maybe shotguns somewhat reasonably close to Stafford. We like what QSC has to offer but their schedule of mostly weekend mornings doesn't work with my wife working the night shift.

Any one have any recommendations or suggestions? The Izaak Walton league location wise would be super easy but I don't really know anything about and don't know any members to get in with.

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 09/16/21 09:25 PM

Bump

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 09/17/21 11:28 PM

Bump

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 09/20/21 08:11 AM

bump

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 09/25/21 05:50 PM

bump
Posted by: superstang84

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 11/07/21 10:28 AM

Try the range off Potomac Creek. It’s across the road on Rt 1 from the Waste Managment location. They have what you can bring on the web site. Even though it’s indoor dress for the weather as it’s not heated or cooled.
Posted by: jr45

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 11/28/21 12:02 PM

The Izaak Walton Alexandria chapter (Stafford location) is great. Though it it pricey to initially join (initiation fee + yearly membership fee + volunteer hours), they have a decent set up. If you contact them, they maybe could work something out if you don’t have a sponsor.
Posted by: CrazyChris6969

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 01/20/22 11:09 AM

Clarke Brothers in Warrenton is relatively close. Outdoor range will allow up to (maybe beyond?) .50 Beowulf.
Posted by: AdamW

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 04/02/22 09:20 PM

Have you had any success with finding a range close to Stafford? I'm in Stafford, too. I wanted to start going to "The Range" but saw on their website they're out of business.
Posted by: jr45

Re: Stafford Shooting Location - 05/06/22 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: AdamW
Have you had any success with finding a range close to Stafford? I'm in Stafford, too. I wanted to start going to "The Range" but saw on their website they're out of business.

Izaak Walton and Quantico both offer shooting ranges.