Who is your FFL?

Posted by: SamNavy

Who is your FFL? - 12/05/15 08:17 AM

In VABeach area... I've used a couple places locally but for various reasons I am shopping around for a new place for transfers. I always try to do multiple transfers at the same time to save... my current place is $32 for 2... do you have anybody cheaper? ALSO, do you have a place where you don't mind paying a bit more for great service?
Posted by: phish

Re: Who is your FFL? - 12/05/15 08:32 AM

Give fish safari a call been awhile since I needed them. G'luck in your quest
Posted by: ProHunter

Re: Who is your FFL? - 12/08/15 04:38 PM

Last time I was at Bishopsgate Design I was able to do two at once for $30. They're normally $20, but I scored the second for $10 since it was at the same time.
Posted by: red08fx2

Re: Who is your FFL? - 12/12/15 11:24 PM

Doa arms service is great
Posted by: powerstroke

Re: Who is your FFL? - 01/05/16 09:07 AM

Fish safari is the place you get in and out FAST! THEY ARE GREAT!!! The rest take FOREVER to get in and out. If you use Fish Safari you will not be disappointed.Great people!!
Posted by: AutoMag

Re: Who is your FFL? - 01/10/16 03:00 PM

I have been using Fish Safari for a few years now. Leroy and his mom are fantastic and will get you in and out quick. Just do the required paperwork, pay the $20.00 transfer fee and you should be good to go. 757-416-1600. Fish Safari is located in the shopping center on Princess Anne Road where the Super Wal-Mart is across from the Home Depot.
Posted by: Riverine

Re: Who is your FFL? - 03/01/16 09:27 PM

Coastal Gun Works, near Colonial Shooting Center. $22 transfers....