Best training in NoVA?

Posted by: digitalsquirrel

Best training in NoVA? - 04/27/20 01:48 PM

Who does the best firearms training in NoVA? Looking for intermediate handgun/carbine type stuff.

Thanks!
Posted by: Johnathon

Re: Best training in NoVA? - 04/28/20 11:19 AM

That really depends on what you're looking to get out of it, what your purpose for it is, and if that instructor has the background to compliment what you need. I instruct competition shooters slightly differently than I do tactical shooters Even though the basics are all the same. It's also going to be difficult to find any courses going on at the moment due to the Covid.

I am located in Stafford and can do what you are looking for. I own and Run Distinguished Tactical. I Have a place down here that we can use to shoot, but if you have somewhere closer to you that you would like to use I can make that work too.

https://www.facebook.com/DistinguishedTactical/
Posted by: Sean M

Re: Best training in NoVA? - 05/07/20 07:46 AM

Green Ops is locates in that neck of the woods. Good dudes with a solid background in doing and teaching.

Justified Defensive Concepts does most of their work near Culpeper, but is well worth the drive.
Posted by: Tesseract

Re: Best training in NoVA? - 05/07/20 08:12 AM

I trained with the lead instructor (Kirk) of Defensive Concepts Consulting. He helped me get squared away without a bunch of tactical BS posturing I found with some others. Can't find their website. The # is 2026301584