Basic Pistol Shooting Course - SW Virginia (Lynchburg/Bedford area)

Posted by: luckyone

Basic Pistol Shooting Course - SW Virginia (Lynchburg/Bedford area) - 06/24/20 06:51 PM

Hello; I am an NRA Firearms Instructor and am offering training classes in Basic Pistol Shooting (revolver and semi-auto handgun). Upon completion of this (8) hour training (classroom and range instruction to include passing a written test and a basic handgun qualification course) you will receive a NRA certificate that can be applied toward the process of obtaining a state concealed weapons permit.

The cost for the course is $125.00 per student which includes information on personal protection/self defense equipment such as holsters/flashlights/safes/emergency first aide and personal liability insurance options. After successfully completing the NRA training course, each student will have the opportunity to test fire (25) different handguns/carbines/shotguns, either with their own factory ammunition or via commercial ammunition purchased per round from the instructor. Discounted rates are available for NRA members, VCDL members, groups of 4 or more, active duty military and spouses/adult children of law enforcement officers.

All students must be over 21 years old, sign a non-felon statement as well as a liability waiver. If interested, please send me a PM through VAGT and I'll send you instructions as to how to sign up for the class and answer any specific questions you may have.

Thanks
Posted by: luckyone

Re: Basic Pistol Shooting Course - SW Virginia (Lynchburg/Bedford area) - 09/05/20 09:59 AM

bump