Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me...

Posted by: Synapse

Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 11/14/16 09:37 AM

Hello: I'm looking for a property owner that will allow my father in law and I to hunt some pig. We want to get 2 or 3 and this will be for food not just sport. Willing to abide by whatever rules you have and willing to sign any agreements between us and the land owner. We are looking to do this sometime in December or January. We do not need overnight but if it's available that would be great.

Respectfully,
Ed

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 12/24/16 11:17 PM

bump

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 01/04/17 01:23 AM

bump

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 09/03/19 09:24 AM

bump
Posted by: Hkcarr3

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 09/18/19 09:12 PM

Closest place is N.C. Virginia doesn't have any organized or guided hog hunts. There used to be a lottery drawing for a hog hunt in the Va. Beach area.
Posted by: Oakers3

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 09/27/19 08:19 PM

PA is another place. I've not been there but some of the hogs roaming around here are escapees from a hog hunting preserves that are now reproducing.

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 10/03/19 02:49 PM

Sweet thanks for the pointers guys
Posted by: oldman46

Re: Looking for place to hunt hog for my father in law and me... - 10/14/19 07:17 AM

They are in North Florida but have every thing and will process too.

Swine in the Pines in N.Florida

norm@swineinthepines.com