Hog Hunt

Posted by: Va Hunter

Hog Hunt - 04/06/22 09:50 PM

Got this 560 pound boar this morning in Tennessee. Three of us came down and all of us had a hog by 9:00AM. Started out in a blind and my guide came back saying hefound a hog I might be interested in. After a short stalk I took him at about 60 yards with my 7mm mag. Got over 200 pounds of sausage out of him.

Posted by: the cwa

Re: Hog Hunt - 04/06/22 10:08 PM

560 pounds... that's a biggun right there. Congrats to you and your friends.

200 pounds of sausage means you're gonna need a whole lotta eggs.

muttley
Posted by: Leuckb

Re: Hog Hunt - 04/07/22 07:45 PM

Nice. Post the name and number for the guide.

Re: Hog Hunt - 04/07/22 08:22 PM

https://boarhuntingtn.com/

Originally Posted By: Leuckb
Nice. Post the name and number for the guide.

Spartan Hunting Preserve

(931) 456-4643

Grandview Tennessee

It’s not a can hunt but it is fenced, 1200 acres. Lots of fun, best lodging I’ve ever been in. It’s so clean in the lodge it’ll pass the white glove test. 3 meals a day, everything included but processing the hog for $1200 . Processing is $200 for a hog up to 400 pounds and $300 for any over $400. They had all three hogs processed in about 3 hours. The sausage was put in rolls like you buy in the store. We really enjoyed it and I can’t say enough good things about them. If you go and don’t see anything you want to shoot in 3 days, there is no charge what so ever. Meals and lodging would be free. $1200 for the hunt may sound expensive but it’s the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
Posted by: COUNTRY

Re: Hog Hunt - 04/08/22 06:24 PM

Wow Va Hunter,

Looks like a great hunt, I checked out their website and the preserve looks like a nice place.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Re: Hog Hunt - 04/09/22 12:33 PM

I highly recommend it. Everything about it is very nice. One part I really like is you can take a non Hunter for free. Might take the wife next time. I doubt it. LOL