12Pointer

Posted by: Cash is King

12Pointer - 04/29/14 09:15 PM

Massive scammer. Federal Felony stuff. CRIMINAL SCAMS ON MULTIPLE SITES!!!!!!!!

Claims to be an FFL... not.

'nuff said??? Need more??? Send me a PM.

Jamie Ray XXX

Just Google "XXX@yahoo.com" and you will see about 20% of what I have found so far.

Game on...

Any ATF, USPS, LEO want to join in??? Party has already started for me.
Posted by: num1fordfan

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 04/30/14 12:40 PM

same douche who scammed spots awhile back

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 04/30/14 01:11 PM

Perfect Ford... Probably over the same .300RUM... or that .270.

Building a Federal Felony case.

Goes by the name of James XXX also...

He tried to get EMoore here on VAGT also... Got a guy on LongRangeHunting called SmackDaddy... a guy on 24HourCampfire... and on and on.

I usually let stupid stuff go as long as it all works out in the end... but this guys is all over the internet with this garbage.

He needs to walk with Jesus, the USPS and the ATF. I am doing my best... anyone else want to join in that got nailed?

He disconnected his phone yesterday.
Posted by: spotshuntclub

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 04/30/14 01:34 PM

yeah he does that cash, i had him running at one point he changed his number but i got the new one. it wasnt over a gun and i didnt lose enough to spend the money to go after him. I can provide al the info I had, but it looks like you have it. i had the same address you have posted.

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 04/30/14 02:02 PM

Must have been the crossbow then. This one? http://roanoke.craigslist.org/spo/4423596655.html

Here is the .300RUM again...
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=246765780

He also looks to be Zeissman1 on VAGT also... assume another IP address. "#594621 - 09/09/13 06:35 PM rem 700 ss 300 rum $575. zeissman1".

He uses a bunch of different names and locations on other forums.

It is the pattern and long history of the same BS that builds the Federal case.
Posted by: CheroHunt

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 04/30/14 05:44 PM

What is the scam? He gets you to send money ahead of time and then doesn't deliver or something?

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 04/30/14 11:15 PM

That would be about it Greg... 5 so far that I know of.

Curious if you concur or just consider us Craigslist grade suckers?
Posted by: CheroHunt

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 05/01/14 04:15 PM

I don't think I would send money to someone here that didn't have any feedback at all. Even though I don't know the details of the transactions that were to occur, it sounds like what he is doing is pretty shady. I don't consider most of the people here Craigslist grade suckers, but he must have gotten some folks here.

I was just curious what the scam involved. I just saw some posts for guns for sale in the links you provided and didn't know what he was trying to do. I will, however, keep that name and those addresses on file so that I don't fall for one of his traps.

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 05/07/14 04:02 PM

He also went by the names:

Zeissman01, Houndrunner13587 and Doghunter05 on VAGT (assume he uses drop phones or misc. drop wireless devices) to get by the IP address checker VAGT uses.

He is houndman05 on 24HourCampfire, Zeissman (something) on LRH (LongRangeHunting)... something else on Sniperhide and few dozen others elsewhere.

Here he is on Craigslist selling that same 1999 Chevy Tahoe, Crossbows and the same gun (Remington 700) he took me on.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...&as_rights=

Sure there are no LEO, USPS inspectors and Feds that want to jump in on this game of "Wack-A-Mole"?

What I am showing here is only the tip of the iceberg.

Yes I acted foolishly as some folks have pointed out to me... Thank you for your wisdom... I will give you a cookie for that brilliant insight sometime later. But the task at hand right now is to nail this criminal. Yes?

Posted by: BobVA

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 05/07/14 05:47 PM

We are leaving this thread open as it is generating more information about this guy. Thanks Cash.
Posted by: num1fordfan

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 05/08/14 12:52 PM

this crook needs a good long stay in a small cell with a large gay cellmate
Posted by: Hksmith

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 05/08/14 09:38 PM

GREAT POST!! Man what a dirt bag... Glad this was forwarded to me!! One thing I recommend before sending money to a supposed dealer is go to the ATF FFL EZCHECK website and enter the first 3 and last 5 of the persons lic. cuts 99% of the risk out... Unless you just get a bad dealer period which is fairly uncommon when dealing with guns.

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 05/28/14 01:59 PM

12Pointer (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with a Browning 7mm, a .270, a Remington 700 in .300RUM and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and Virginia Gun Trader... as well as Craigslist all over Virginia and NC (bows... not guns so much).

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!

I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Thanks, Leonard

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 06/06/14 08:47 PM

Just heard from a 5th victim... this time a high end muzzle loader for an 1187.

He was nailing folks on Craigslist on his crossbows also. Keep spreading the word.

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 06/07/14 09:30 PM

#6 tonight... Sendero 7mm STW with very high end Leupold glass. Keep spreading the word.
Posted by: scythefwd

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 06/12/14 01:36 PM

Looks like he got another one.. check the shoutbox violators thread...

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 10/07/14 09:04 AM

Tick tock, tick tock the Grand Jury is on the Clock...
Posted by: MP3Mogul

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 10/07/14 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Cash is King
Tick tock, tick tock the Grand Jury is on the Clock...

Good deal, keep us updated!

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 12/21/14 08:33 AM

Getting very close to updating this one!

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 12/27/14 07:11 AM

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Circuit Court (Criminal) in Pittsylvania County

xxxx, CHRISTINA xxx (2x FELONY - OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE)
xxxx, JAMIE xxx (5x FELONY - OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE)

Posted by: LBwill1960

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 12/28/14 06:39 AM

Hope they nail him to a tree smirk

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 12/28/14 08:34 AM

Rodger that Sir... He and his wife scammed LOTS of folks across the US... from rifles to scopes to Trail Cams to Muzzle Loaders (they hit a lot of Active Duty Military... seemed to prey on them... and their moves).

I also hope this post is a VERY CLEAR message to all in the gun community (including FFLs) that OBTAINING MONIES BY FALSE PRETENSES ARE VERY SERIOUS FELONIES THAT COMMONWEALTH ATTORNEYS IN VIRGINIA DO PROSECUTE WITH GREAT VIGOR.
Posted by: Dadcpu

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 12/28/14 12:36 PM

I appears this one has run its course, they are now fugitives and with luck will be caught and have to answer for what they have done.
Thread locked until more information is available!
Anyone who wishes to add any further pertinent information can contact me to have it unlocked for you to do so.
Posted by: Dadcpu

Re: 12Pointer - a special kind of STUPID - 07/11/15 03:20 PM

UPDATE from Cash is King!

Sentencing was yesterday. VA Court system worked as it should. Very bad day for Christina and Jamie. Details if you need them, otherwise I'll leave the topic dead with one exception.

Please remove all last names and addresses (physical and email) in the posts (mine, Christina's, Jamie's and others).

All names and addresses have been X'd out per request!