Immortal Arms

Posted by: MATT89

Immortal Arms - 11/03/14 12:53 PM

I paid Mark $967 in early November 2013 for a suppressor AND the NFA stamp (i.e. $200). He apparently e-filed the NFA form 4 on November 11, 2013. I left a lot of e-mail messages and voice mail messages for him over the last week asking for the serial number of the suppressor and the status of the application and I did not get any replies. The serial number would help me to check with the NFA myself, as to the status of the e-filed NFA form 4. I called the NFA last week and they could not find any trace of the NFA form 4 (using my name for the search) that was apparently e-filed on November 11, 2013. Is Immortal Arms going out of business? I am starting to have serious doubts about the ligitimacy of this entire transaction.

Posted by: the cwa

Re: Immortal Arms - 11/03/14 02:09 PM

PM sent to Immortal Arms for response.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT TO RESPOND.
Posted by: Immortal Arms

Re: Immortal Arms - 11/03/14 08:00 PM

All I can do is apologize for not responding sooner. We have greatly reduced our hours and availability due to external causes. As most of you know, IA is not my primary employment. The "real job" has moved into a phase that keeps me away from home and out of contact for extended periods of time leaving me little time to follow up with email/phone/PMs. We have been trying to clean up a huge issue we have with the ATF regarding multiple suppressors and other NFA items filed at the end of last year and early this year, both eForm and paper. Each problem record takes a lot of work to correct so this hasn't been a very quick process when combined with my limited availability. We want all of these items out of here just as much as folks want take possession. We are literally out of storage space for all the items currently in transfer process.

Is IA going out of business? No, but it will be massively curtailing operations as we can no longer provide the kind of customer service we were known for We have even had to curtail our legislative efforts, which were to be extensive this year with multiple efforts to repeal a series of laws that no longer make sense, as well as continue our efforts from the last session to get "Shall Certify" passed to make it easier for NFA purchases but forcing CLEO signoff for those they don't want to do a trust.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Immortal Arms - 11/03/14 08:20 PM

Both sides responded. Thread locked.