dc2013

Posted by: YounGun

dc2013 - 07/22/15 11:43 PM

dc2013 messaged me about some items I was selling, arranged a time and place and a very fair price for them, said he was leaving right then and would be there by said time. I was on a time crunch, but am reasonable still, called when I got there to see if he was there, and check his ETA if not, rang a bunch then voicemail. Waited 10 minutes, called again, 2 rings, voicemail. Few more minutes, called, 1 ring, voicemail. Sent a text as well prior saying I was almost there. No response, removed himself from PM as well shortly after he said he was leaving (and consequently right after I left to meet). 3 strikes and you are out, what a waste of time, had there been a delay, problem, etc., he has had ample time to explain and I would gladly reschedule, but flat out flaked is all. No way to treat people, this whole deal unfolded in a matter of an hour or so, how could you change your mind that quickly? Then just a few hours later I see he posts something for sale, I would suggest not to deal with him, that is not how we roll here.

Synopsis: BUYER BEWARE, will fake without reason, even when the deal was highly favorable to him.
Posted by: BobVA

Re: dc2013 - 07/23/15 10:24 AM

PM sent to dc2013 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
Posted by: dc2013

Re: dc2013 - 07/23/15 12:14 PM

I was and still am interested. The pricing was fair and I did leave to head his was when I stated. He asked me to meet him at 4:30 at an agreed location and it was 4:00. It was exactly a 40 min drive for me. I rushed, knowing he was in a time crunch and was involved in an accident. Never did receive a phone call or text from him, had no way of contacting YounGun due to him not giving me his number. I have had great transactions on here before but with this comment on here and the logistics I will be more careful in the future and only agree with something that I have plenty of time to get to and I have their contact information. Please any questions or concerns about this ridicules comment, please contact me and ask! I have no problems discussing this with anyone! I have always made appointments and been on time, but one little accident costs me big.
Posted by: BobVA

Re: dc2013 - 07/23/15 12:30 PM

Both sides have responded ... thread locked.