AR15VAGUNMAN123

Posted by: Alman

AR15VAGUNMAN123 - 02/27/17 04:21 PM

He agreed to purchase lower from me. I even offered to meet at my work place which I can only assume would have been easier for him that coming to Leesburg. Went silent while trying to arrange exact place and time. A simple cant do it or rearrange meeting would be ok with me. I understand sometimes life happens but leaving someone hanging after agreeing to purchase item is not ok. Will not deal with him again.
Posted by: BobVA

Re: AR15VAGUNMAN123 - 02/27/17 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Alman
He agreed to purchase lower from me. I even offered to meet at my work place which I can only assume would have been easier for him that coming to Leesburg. Went silent while trying to arrange exact place and time. A simple cant do it or rearrange meeting would be ok with me. I understand sometimes life happens but leaving someone hanging after agreeing to purchase item is not ok. Will not deal with him again.

PM sent to AR15VAGUNMAN123 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to reply.
Posted by: AR15VAGUNMAN123

Re: AR15VAGUNMAN123 - 02/27/17 06:22 PM

Wow really a nice guy. I never agreed to meet I ask if you would take less decided to go another direction so no need for me to buy it so tell me why would I by it if I didn't need it
Posted by: BobVA

Re: AR15VAGUNMAN123 - 02/27/17 06:48 PM

Both sides have responded.

Thread locked.