Localleauge

Posted by: Rog50

Localleauge - 03/14/18 08:43 PM

This member PMed me on 3/3/2018 and said he would "Definitely like to purchase" a pistol that I have listed. He wanted to meet half way. I offered a halfway place to meet and since can not get any response from this member. Beware
Posted by: BobVA

Re: Localleauge - 03/15/18 07:33 PM

"This member PMed me on 3/3/2018 and said he would "Definitely like to purchase" a pistol that I have listed. He wanted to meet half way. I offered a halfway place to meet and since can not get any response from this member. Beware"

PM sent to Localleauge highly encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
Posted by: Bighorn

Re: Localleauge - 03/17/18 12:19 AM

Localleauge flaked out on a trade deal a few months ago with me.
I was going to meet him halfway and fortunately, I didn't leave the house until I confirmed that he was on the way. He was "waiting for his nephew".
He didn't have the courtesy to contact me first to tell me he was running late/ would be late/wasn't coming. If I had taken him for his word, he would have wasted about 2 hours of my time and a bunch of gas money.

I should have made a post about this to help protect others, but I just blew it off as stuff happens. Now that I see multiple posts about this person, I thought I should say something.