Bchamplain

Posted by: Bcmgunfighter

Bchamplain - 07/17/18 10:23 AM

Brad and I hammered out a deal in which I would send him my eight Glock mags after he sent the proper payment through PayPal. You'll notice that my last few messages to him are marked, "Unread"... even the one in which I sent him my phone number. I think that it's safe to say that Brad has been receiving my texts and PM's. I'm assuming that Brad is ghosting me because he changed his mind after his commitment to buy the mags. I don't expect him to even respond to this, but I felt like I should warn other members.
I also feel that my pages of stellar feedback should speak for themselves.

Posted by: Bcmgunfighter

Re: Bchamplain - 07/17/18 10:38 AM

More comms
Posted by: LaserJock

Re: Bchamplain - 07/17/18 10:01 PM

Pm sent to Bchamplain encouraging the member to reply. Other members not involved in this transaction Do NOT post a reply.

Lj - site moderator

Originally Posted By: Bcmgunfighter
Brad and I hammered out a deal in which I would send him my eight Glock mags after he sent the proper payment through PayPal. You'll notice that my last few messages to him are marked, "Unread"... even the one in which I sent him my phone number. I think that it's safe to say that Brad has been receiving my texts and PM's. I'm assuming that Brad is ghosting me because he changed his mind after his commitment to buy the mags. I don't expect him to even respond to this, but I felt like I should warn other members.
I also feel that my pages of stellar feedback should speak for themselves.