Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal

Posted by: Straightshooter

Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal - 07/28/18 11:37 AM

Drove 20 miles out of my way for a deal, accurately described with pictures post for a “really didn’t want” lowball after agreeing to a “cash in hand” deal. Stay away unless you really just want to waist your time.
Posted by: BobVA

Re: Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal - 07/28/18 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Straightshooter
Drove 20 miles out of my way for a deal, accurately described with pictures post for a “really didn’t want” lowball after agreeing to a “cash in hand” deal. Stay away unless you really just want to waist your time.

PM sent to Deerkiller encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
Posted by: Deerkiller

Re: Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal - 07/31/18 05:06 PM

EVERYTHING he said is a lie I offered him cash he didn’t have to take it but he said he would then we agreed at a spot so day comes I’m waiting at the spot and guess what he texts saying he has a meeting and can’t make it if he knew about a meeting could’ve let me know before EARLIER THT DAY INSTEAD KEEPING ME WAITING AND STANDING ME UP he’s very unprofessional jus WARNING FOR ALL
Posted by: Deerkiller

Re: Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal - 07/31/18 05:07 PM

And by the way every one he never drove anywhere which is another lie and not his firearm his fathers so every one put two and two together