Freedomcall2018

Posted by: Falkov

Freedomcall2018 - 12/08/18 08:53 PM

Seller had a post for 45 ammo for sale, I posted the reply that I would take the ammo and could even for by Paypal

Seller: Okay let’s meet at the NRA range on Thursday morning does 8 am work
Me: 8am at NRA range is fine. I’ll confirm w/ you again Wednesday night, but I am sure I can make it!
Seller: Okay sounds good

Me: I am good for tomorrow-Thursday meeting at 8am NRA range
Me (sent him PM again at 6:08 AM) : Hey, I have not received confirmation from you. SO I am gonna postpone out meeting at 8am today. You can e- mail me directly at ............ and we can probably meet in the afternoon or in the evening if you want.

4 days later sent him follow up e-mail
Me: So, are we still meeting?

10 days later Seller removed himself from conversation, with no communication

The fact that seller never bothered replying to my PM and simply removed himself quietly 10 days later does not seem responsible at all.
Posted by: BobVA

Re: Freedomcall2018 - 12/09/18 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Falkov
Seller had a post for 45 ammo for sale, I posted the reply that I would take the ammo and could even for by Paypal

Seller: Okay let’s meet at the NRA range on Thursday morning does 8 am work
Me: 8am at NRA range is fine. I’ll confirm w/ you again Wednesday night, but I am sure I can make it!
Seller: Okay sounds good

Me: I am good for tomorrow-Thursday meeting at 8am NRA range
Me (sent him PM again at 6:08 AM) : Hey, I have not received confirmation from you. SO I am gonna postpone out meeting at 8am today. You can e- mail me directly at ............ and we can probably meet in the afternoon or in the evening if you want.

4 days later sent him follow up e-mail
Me: So, are we still meeting?

10 days later Seller removed himself from conversation, with no communication

The fact that seller never bothered replying to my PM and simply removed himself quietly 10 days later does not seem responsible at all.

PM sent to Freedomcall2018 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.