paulbuchon

Posted by: Com 45acp

paulbuchon - 06/23/19 09:36 PM

Paul is selling an unfired Marlin 336cs for $400. I offered him $360 yesterday and he said he would take that offer as long as we meet Sunday. He asked me to meet at Cabelas in Gainesville. I said that will work and let’s meet at 11am. We exchanged numbers to text and vehicle descriptions exchanged. Date, time and location agreed on. I left a few minutes after 9am as I had to stop at the bank and get gas. At 921am I get a text saying I can’t meet today. I asked why? No response! I said hello I already left why can’t we meet today? No response! Again I texted after 8pm and sent another text asking what is the status of this agreed on deal? No response!
This guy has either gotten a better offer and/or he likes to back out at the last minute and isn’t man enough to respond to text messages of what was his reasoning. I understand things come up but when you don’t respond to text messages, and don’t explain yourself, your not credible in my book!
I also have all text messages and private messages from this board.
Buyer beware!!
Posted by: Sfach

Re: paulbuchon - 06/23/19 09:43 PM

. My Comment on the Ironic Karma was removed by an ever diligent Mod...I shall not comment further.

Posted by: BobVA

Re: paulbuchon - 06/23/19 09:51 PM

PM sent to paulbuchon inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
Posted by: paulbuchon

Re: paulbuchon - 06/23/19 10:20 PM

My father died this morning. I’ve been on a plane and up since 0300. I’m sorry you didn’t get your killer deal. I have nothing more to say.
Posted by: Com 45acp

Re: paulbuchon - 06/23/19 10:29 PM

Im very sorry for your loss. And that definitely requires no explanation. I apologize for assuming otherwise. Prayers for you and your family.