Derk

Posted by: Shamu

Derk - 09/03/19 05:00 PM

I spent the better part of a day negotiating a trade deal back and forth with this user. We came to an agreement and he said he would drive to my town the next day to make the trade.

The next day came and went with no further communication from him despite me sending several texts and VAGT PM's.

I don't appreciate sitting around waiting for a call on a holiday weekend, only to be ghosted. All it would have taken was a PM saying "sorry man, I changed my mind."
Posted by: LaserJock

Re: Derk - 09/03/19 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Shamu
I spent the better part of a day negotiating a trade deal back and forth with this user. We came to an agreement and he said he would drive to my town the next day to make the trade.

The next day came and went with no further communication from him despite me sending several texts and VAGT PM's.

I don't appreciate sitting around waiting for a call on a holiday weekend, only to be ghosted. All it would have taken was a PM saying "sorry man, I changed my mind."

PM sent to Derk. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
Posted by: Derk

Re: Derk - 09/20/19 10:32 PM

This is true. My family was camping that weekend and I left my phone on the toolbox of my truck and the rest was history. After this I was locked out of my account here. After a week pasted and was finally able to log on after talking to a admin only to find out you you posted this . No worries it happens but maybe you should wait before slandering someone.