M3RC1L3SS

Posted by: Apartmentbuilder

M3RC1L3SS - 01/02/20 12:20 AM

Made a deal with this guy for the upper he has currently listed. After agreeing to a price on the upper we arranged a meet the following day. I drove to the neighboring city called and texted multiple times as I was early to no avail. He finally responded a few hours later saying he had just gotten off work. At that point I inquired about a buffer tube and brace he had listed, agreed on a price and added that to the deal. He offered to meet me in Va beach the following afternoon at 6. I agreed and texted him to let me where. No response until 6:15 at which time he tells me he is packing things up and realized the dust cover assembly was missing. I was dismayed but agreed to move forward. He then goes dark again for 2 hours. At this point he tells me he has bad cell service and will bring the items to me the following day which is at this point New Years Eve. I responded and said that was fine or I could me him at my work during the day which closer to him. So the long and short is Buyer Beware this guy wasted 4 days of my time and I now have an order of parts coming PSA specifically suited for an upper I don’t have. I can provide the text transcripts if need be.

Re: M3RC1L3SS - 01/02/20 12:35 AM

Texts attached

Re: M3RC1L3SS - 01/02/20 12:38 AM

Text logs
Posted by: BobVA

Re: M3RC1L3SS - 01/03/20 04:36 PM

PM sent to M3RC1L3SS encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Note: It IS NOT allowed to leave negative feedback in a members profile.