Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding

Posted by: Wingshooter

Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 01/14/20 04:42 PM

Bigakfan committed to buy an item on Jan 4th, and was suppose to send me a money order but disappeared and did not respond to my inquiry. I understand that things happen and one is not able to complete the transaction in certain situations but at-least have the courtesy to reply back once you have read the message. Here is the message where he committed to buy the item:

"Will send u a money order u should receive it by next weekend will buy a 7/11 money order and send it to the address above my name is (removed for privacy) address (removed for privacy) thanks for ur time and making this purchase hassle free thanks for ur time and consideration"
Posted by: LaserJock

Re: Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 01/14/20 08:46 PM

PM sent to Bigakfan requesting a reply. Members not involved in this transaction are not allowed to reply

Originally Posted By: Wingshooter
Bigakfan committed to buy an item on Jan 4th, and was suppose to send me a money order but disappeared and did not respond to my inquiry. I understand that things happen and one is not able to complete the transaction in certain situations but at-least have the courtesy to reply back once you have read the message. Here is the message where he committed to buy the item:

"Will send u a money order u should receive it by next weekend will buy a 7/11 money order and send it to the address above my name is (removed for privacy) address (removed for privacy) thanks for ur time and making this purchase hassle free thanks for ur time and consideration"

Posted by: VaGunTrader

Re: Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 01/26/20 07:01 PM

I got this email:

The reason why i haven't responded to this negative feedback was that i was involved in a serious accident and have been hospitalized for the past 4 weeks if I'm being. Banned from this site because of this then so be it have plenty of good reviews but this picicular seller never mskef item as spf as of now i have no reason to search for firearms due to the fact i am laid up with injuries due to a vehicle accident also with the changing of VA laws this is probably the best thing for me as of now
Posted by: VaGunTrader

Re: Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 01/26/20 07:04 PM

and he is banned until he responds so not sure if he can log in and respond
Posted by: LaserJock

Re: Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 01/27/20 08:48 AM

Unbanned and sent pm to Bigakfan so he can respond
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 04/18/21 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: LaserJock

PM sent to Bigakfan requesting a reply. Members not involved in this transaction are not allowed to reply

IF YOU HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MEMBER, CREATE YOUR OWN FEEDBACK FOR THAT TRANSACTION.
Posted by: XDSbob

Re: Bigakfan - Backed out and not responding - 07/08/21 07:22 AM

MOD EDIT: AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE HAD A NEGATIVE TRANSACTION WITH THIS MEMBER... CREATE YOUR OWN FEEDBACK.

DO NOT REPLY TO ANOTHER MEMBER'S FEEDBACK.

Bigakfan (Member #53089)
User
Registered On: 04/04/18 11:31 PM