DirtyJ

Posted by: COFFMAN5

DirtyJ - 03/26/20 08:14 AM

So I bought some things from this guy on 3-17, he had my address on 3-18. Was supposed to have shipped that Thursday. Never did. I waited a little bit and texted. He then said it would be saturday.I then texted him on tuesday 3 times before he responds with a bs excuse of no signal. I'm done dealing with this idiot and I have all the texts and pms to back it up. I know he will say I didnt have signal blah blah blah. I will never deal with him and encourage you all not to as well.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: DirtyJ - 03/27/20 10:53 PM

Pm sent to DirtyJ for response. Others not involved are not to respond here.

Originally Posted By: COFFMAN5
So I bought some things from this guy on 3-17, he had my address on 3-18. Was supposed to have shipped that Thursday. Never did. I waited a little bit and texted. He then said it would be saturday.I then texted him on tuesday 3 times before he responds with a bs excuse of no signal. I'm done dealing with this idiot and I have all the texts and pms to back it up. I know he will say I didnt have signal blah blah blah. I will never deal with him and encourage you all not to as well.
Posted by: DirtyJ

Re: DirtyJ - 03/27/20 10:58 PM

You left out a pretty big portion of the story where I issued a refund without hesitation. I have screen shots as well that show I have minimal signal, and that’s in the one place I have signal. I expect my things returned since they have been delivered and our dealings are over. Sorry it ended this way.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: DirtyJ - 03/27/20 11:02 PM

Both sides responded.