COFFMAN5

Posted by: DirtyJ

COFFMAN5 - 04/02/20 12:52 PM

We had an issue last week with a deal. I refunded without any hesitation after Coffman said he wanted a refund and would return the items when they came in, I have text him with no response in days. The items were delivered later in the day after I refunded (March 26, 2020). I put trust in him since all his feedback for years is positive and I try to keep my deals positive. I have not received my items back and he has had over a week to send them. Do Not Deal With him through mail. I have photos of the text as well as proof of delivery.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: COFFMAN5 - 04/02/20 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: DirtyJ
We had an issue last week with a deal. I refunded without any hesitation after Coffman said he wanted a refund and would return the items when they came in, I have text him with no response in days. The items were delivered later in the day after I refunded (March 26, 2020). I put trust in him since all his feedback for years is positive and I try to keep my deals positive. I have not received my items back and he has had over a week to send them. Do Not Deal With him through mail. I have photos of the text as well as proof of delivery.

Pm sent to COFFMAN5 for response. Other member are not to respond to this thread.
Posted by: COFFMAN5

Re: COFFMAN5 - 04/03/20 04:10 PM

Your stuff will mailed out tomorrow. I guess now you know the feeling of crap communication.One **VOTE IN NOVEMBER** ant negative comment doesn't mean squat. Look at my track record.