Noah123

Posted by: BigJ74

Noah123 - 06/21/20 09:25 AM

Setup a deal for next day with this guy. Texts me all day asking questions, even called me up at first, so I had set aside a few normal reservations. We talk, setup a date and time the very next morning. Texts me multiple times throughout the day and night asking questions, but reassuring he's buying tomorrow. "Yep! I'm buying tomorrow! Please don't sell". The next morning comes, it's like I'm talking to a different person. I'm getting ready to leave my house, check one last time that we are good and he tells me he's found something else cheaper and "he has to see". Avoid this person.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Noah123 - 06/25/20 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: BigJ74
Setup a deal for next day with this guy. Texts me all day asking questions, even called me up at first, so I had set aside a few normal reservations. We talk, setup a date and time the very next morning. Texts me multiple times throughout the day and night asking questions, but reassuring he's buying tomorrow. "Yep! I'm buying tomorrow! Please don't sell". The next morning comes, it's like I'm talking to a different person. I'm getting ready to leave my house, check one last time that we are good and he tells me he's found something else cheaper and "he has to see". Avoid this person.

PM SENT TO Noah123 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND