gunsmith7

Posted by: num1fordfan

gunsmith7 - 10/13/20 01:37 AM

Really dislike leaving negative feedback but this situation calls for it.
Contacted gunsmith7 to purchase an item he had for sale item was listed at "$130 shipped to your ffl" after telling him i'd take it the price jumps $28 he says $20 for a transfer fee and $8 for shipping. WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF A FFL CHARGING A TRANSFER FEE TO SELL AN ITEM ?!?!?! When i questioned him about the fact that his ad clearly stated "$130 SHIPPED" he decided to remove himself from the p.m. good ol bait n switch tactic on his part list 1 price then try to tac on fees even when the price was clearly posted.
This was the exact ad he posted.

LIKE NEW IN BAG
$ 130.00
SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL DEALER
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Gunsmith7 - 10/16/20 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: num1fordfan
Really dislike leaving negative feedback but this situation calls for it.
Contacted gunsmith7 to purchase an item he had for sale item was listed at "$130 shipped to your ffl" after telling him i'd take it the price jumps $28 he says $20 for a transfer fee and $8 for shipping. WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF A FFL CHARGING A TRANSFER FEE TO SELL AN ITEM ?!?!?! When i questioned him about the fact that his ad clearly stated "$130 SHIPPED" he decided to remove himself from the p.m. good ol bait n switch tactic on his part list 1 price then try to tac on fees even when the price was clearly posted.
This was the exact ad he posted.

LIKE NEW IN BAG
$ 130.00
SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL DEALER

MESSAGE SENT TO gunsmith7 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.