UnqualifiedHero

Posted by: Otislee

UnqualifiedHero - 10/09/21 01:08 PM

Member posted a handgun for sale on Wednesday morning 10/6. The member listed a price or best decent offer. I responded by PM a couple of hours later and made an offer. Seller accepted and we both agreed to meet at a local FFL on Saturday 10/9 at 11:00am. I sent him a PM early Friday morning 10/8 to confirm we were still a go for Saturday. He never read the PM and never responded by text message at anytime. He had my cellphone number. To make a long story short, he sold the gun to someone else on Thursday 10/7. I assume for a better offer. Can’t wait to hear the explanation!
Posted by: the cwa

Re: UnqualifiedHero - 10/09/21 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Otislee
Member posted a handgun for sale on Wednesday morning 10/6. The member listed a price or best decent offer. I responded by PM a couple of hours later and made an offer. Seller accepted and we both agreed to meet at a local FFL on Saturday 10/9 at 11:00am. I sent him a PM early Friday morning 10/8 to confirm we were still a go for Saturday. He never read the PM and never responded by text message at anytime. He had my cellphone number. To make a long story short, he sold the gun to someone else on Thursday 10/7. I assume for a better offer. Can’t wait to hear the explanation!

MESSAGE SENT TO UnqualifiedHero FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.