BoltActionBabyyy

Posted by: SamC91

BoltActionBabyyy - 02/02/22 05:23 PM

Agreed to sell for price of $200 and he pays fee at outdoor arms. Texts me 3 hours before deal to happen that he’ll only do it if I pay the fee and if I won’t he’s not interested. This is unprofessional and unethical trading.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: BoltActionBabyyy - 02/02/22 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: SamC91
Agreed to sell for price of $200 and he pays fee at outdoor arms. Texts me 3 hours before deal to happen that he’ll only do it if I pay the fee and if I won’t he’s not interested. This is unprofessional and unethical trading.

MESSAGE SENT TO BoltActionBabyyy FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.
Posted by: BoltActionBabyyy

Re: BoltActionBabyyy - 02/02/22 10:38 PM

We never agreed on a time to meet , I asked if he could pay the fee he said no so I didn’t want to get the lower from him anymore … it’s very childish for a grown man to come lie on a website just because I didn’t want the deal anymore . Don’t trust the media guys
Posted by: SamC91

Re: BoltActionBabyyy - 02/03/22 08:21 AM

This person agreed to pay for the lower and the fee if I spray painted the lower black. I did this. I have the text messages and the calendar invite from outdoor arms with this persons information. Liars are not worth dealing with. This person is a liar and I would love to prove it to anyone who inquires.