Beware of member Russ

Posted by: Pgrizzly

Beware of member Russ - 02/11/23 08:38 PM

Tried to make a deal with Russ, before we could arrange to meet, Russ hung up mid sentence stating "I only deal local" before I could explain that I travel to his area. He then blocked my number, deal with caution. I will let my numerous positive feedbacks speak for themself. Do better.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Beware of member Russ - 02/12/23 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Pgrizzly
Tried to make a deal with Russ, before we could arrange to meet, Russ hung up mid sentence stating "I only deal local" before I could explain that I travel to his area. He then blocked my number, deal with caution. I will let my numerous positive feedbacks speak for themself. Do better.

MESSAGE SENT TO Russ FOR REPLY. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

ANOTHER REMINDER THAT NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT ON A MEMBER'S PROFILE.

A LINK TO THIS FEEDBACK WILL BE ADDED TO BOTH PROFILES.
Posted by: Russ

Re: Beware of member Russ - 02/13/23 10:03 AM

I only deal with people in a 45 minute radius of me I don't care if they travel here or not. The farthest I've ever gone was Henrico. And I just happen to be over there one day. That was 4 years ago. I don't care about positive or negative feedback on here. If I see something I like and somebody accepts my offer then we do business other than that I don't worry about it