---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL

Posted by: Tmaine

---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL - 12/29/23 07:10 PM

No sweat off my back---and almost didn't say anything, but the community should know. I sense there are many more of these for this one...

GreenArrow08 messaged me for a trade offer. His trade was considerably lower than my rifle---however he made a good case, and I figured it would go to a good home; so why not. We agreed to meet later in the week.

Communication was strong--up until the day of the arranged meeting. Just 2 hours before set transfer, he fabricated a bold white lie that "he needed to pick up some work buddies whose truck broke down--and can't make it."

Instead of being an honest stand up dude and just say "change of heart, I have decided I don't want to swap" he responded with "if I didn't want it I would tell you"

I followed up with an Ok, when should we meet? And as dishonest deal welchers do---he Removed himself muttley

Do not deal---time for a 'timeout ban' Kyle.

Posted by: the cwa

Re: ---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL - 12/29/23 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Tmaine
No sweat off my back---and almost didn't say anything, but the community should know. I sense there are many more of these for this one...

GreenArrow08 messaged me for a trade offer. His trade was considerably lower than my rifle---however he made a good case, and I figured it would go to a good home; so why not. We agreed to meet later in the week.

Communication was strong--up until the day of the arranged meeting. Just 2 hours before set transfer, he fabricated a bold white lie that "he needed to pick up some work buddies whose truck broke down--and can't make it."

Instead of being an honest stand up dude and just say "change of heart, I have decided I don't want to swap" he responded with "if I didn't want it I would tell you"

I followed up with an Ok, when should we meet? And as dishonest deal welchers do---he Removed himself muttley

Do not deal---time for a 'timeout ban' Kyle.

MESSAGE SENT TO GreenArrow08 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.
Posted by: GreenArrow08

Re: ---GreenArrow08---Deal Welcher* Do NOT DEAL - 12/29/23 09:40 PM

I removed myself because you were being an **I'M AN IDIOT**. With passive aggressive statements like okay…….mhm.
I have responsibilities to employees not to leave them stranded over a **I'M AN IDIOT** rifle. So I drove 2 hours the opposite way to pick them up.

My priority will always be my job and the guys/girls who work for me.

So ban me. Perfectly fine.