Deal4570 Ghosted after setting a meet

Posted by: hotdog256

Deal4570 Ghosted after setting a meet - 02/11/24 08:18 PM

Talked and set up a deal for 2 weekends ago now about my posted new model “Marlin” 1894. I even voluntarily lowered the price more because he said he wanted it for his kids bday. Agreed to talk Wednesday before the Saturday meet up, so I hit him up, suggested a time and place where id be driving 2 hours round trip, 72 hours later, I still didnt have a response. After I said I was leaving negative feedback he hit with a story and the left me a negative comment about it. It isn’t hard to at least respond to a text in a 3-day period.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Deal4570 Ghosted after setting a meet - 03/12/24 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: hotdog256
Talked and set up a deal for 2 weekends ago now about my posted new model “Marlin” 1894. I even voluntarily lowered the price more because he said he wanted it for his kids bday. Agreed to talk Wednesday before the Saturday meet up, so I hit him up, suggested a time and place where id be driving 2 hours round trip, 72 hours later, I still didnt have a response. After I said I was leaving negative feedback he hit with a story and the left me a negative comment about it. It isn’t hard to at least respond to a text in a 3-day period.

MESSAGE SENT TO Deal4570 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.