C&R FFL

Posted by: mgbill

C&R FFL - 09/17/12 10:06 PM

Am I to understand that no one from this forum will sell and ship a C&R firearm to a C&R FFL holder in another state?
Posted by: rromeo

Re: C&R FFL - 09/18/12 12:17 PM

If I was selling a C&R gun, I would gladly ship it out of state to an FFL03. If I was driving that way, I'd even drop it on your doorstep.
Have you asked every member here to come to that conclusion?
Posted by: mgbill

Re: C&R FFL - 09/18/12 02:21 PM

Thanks for the response. My original post was to ask as many people as possible whether I had misinterpreted some of the posts I've read. There seemed to be a "Virginia Only" theme in a lot of them and I was puzzled.

Apparently I have misinterpreted. Thanks again.
Posted by: Fred

Re: C&R FFL - 09/18/12 03:29 PM

I would have NO PROBLEM shipping from my 03 to another person with a 03, as long as they pay for the shipping, and I have a copy of their 03 before I ship.
Posted by: rromeo

Re: C&R FFL - 09/18/12 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: mgbill
Thanks for the response. My original post was to ask as many people as possible whether I had misinterpreted some of the posts I've read. There seemed to be a "Virginia Only" theme in a lot of them and I was puzzled.

Apparently I have misinterpreted. Thanks again.

This site surely has a few "loud" members that are like that. Since they have the attitude, they have to make it heard. Most of us aren't like that, even native born Virginians.