Ricardo45

Posted by: Dadcpu

Ricardo45 - 05/28/23 08:04 PM

Ricardo45 or Richard Klotz passed away January 30th. He was a great Vaguntrader member and a GREAT guy! He came to my home a couple of times and was welcome back anytime, he was layed back and just chilled all of the time. He said he was having some kind of surgery and was last on January 27th.
His obit can be seen here https://www.coffmanfuneralhome.net/obituary/richard-jacob-klotz

He is and will be missed!
Posted by: Agent19

Re: Richardo45 - 05/28/23 08:13 PM

Brother, you will be missed by all that had the pleasure of knowing you.

Rest Peacefully.
Posted by: hkprofection

Re: Richardo45 - 05/28/23 09:58 PM

Rest in peace, brother.
Posted by: LaserJock

Re: Richardo45 - 05/28/23 10:12 PM

Always had good interactions with Ricardo in the shoutbox. A respectful pleasant fellow. Never had a chance to meet. . . sad to hear

Rest in peace Ricardo
Posted by: quietman

Re: Ricardo45 - 05/29/23 11:52 AM

Heard of his passing yesterday. Sad to hear. Never had a bad interaction with him in the shoutbox. Always a good guy to talk with. For him and everyone else that has passed. I hope there is a place beyond all this. Where there is no pain and only good times are had with friends.
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Ricardo45 - 05/31/23 08:57 PM

This is sad news indeed. I never met Richard in person but enjoyed many conversations with him in the shoutbox. He will be missed.

Rest in peace sir.
Posted by: 1cold6pack

Re: Ricardo45 - 06/11/23 09:12 AM

I’ve talked to Ricardo on and off site for a few years, I didn’t understand why his text communication ended in January, not the reason I expected, though it was a routine procedure, guess he was not as fortunate.

Rest in Peace
Posted by: troutnut

Re: Ricardo45 - 08/19/23 07:17 AM

Just now seeing this. Talked to him quite a bit on here , via text and met him several times for deals as well as he serviced our generators at work. Definitely a class act and will be missed.