Just saying hello

Posted by: highlandscot

Just saying hello - 03/20/14 06:57 PM

Hi, just wanted to jump in and say hello. We are a small, part-time FFL and we do firearms instruction - CHP, precision rifle. tac carbine, defensive shotgun. We also do appraisals on antique arms - individual items to entire estates. But mostly I do archaeology - I am only an FFL by night and I am not planning on quitting my day job shotgun
Posted by: jes3

Re: Just saying hello - 03/17/21 08:05 AM

Greetings,
Got my second shot so starting to circulate again and ran across your info. Like a lot of folk, I'm looking for a Wilson combat AR9G. Please contact me if you run across one. Prefer shorter barrel but beggars can't be choosers.

I noticed you do appraisals and seem to like the older guns. You'll have to pardon my ignorance but I have a flint lock (I think) that has AUGUSTINE SCHEFFL IN WICUM written on the large bore barrel.

Also have what seems to be a fancy large bore ball and cap(?) It has TANNER - LONDON in gold (?) inlay on barrel in front of rear site. Has gold pattern laid around the tip of the barrel and both sides of the front site on top of barrel. Also gold inlay between the rear site and trigger.

Can you appraise/inform me about these guns or know somebody that can? As a retired consulting forester, I realize time is money and willing to pay a reasonable fee for appraisals.

Can text pics.

Would give you a little more info but finished third cup of coffee and have to go shake the bushes.

Thanks,
Jess

King William