Nations Gun Show Chantilly

Posted by: Blackgun

Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/26/14 08:46 PM

Was easy to find parking and navigate the aisles inside. Attendance appeared to be down compared to the shows earlier this year and last. No shortage of guns and ammo. Several vendors commented about how slow business was this weekend. Several asked me to make an offer on their wares.
Posted by: Mark S

Re: Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/27/14 11:02 AM

I only go once or twice a year now. they have the show too often and have too much junk.

What has really turned me off is the 'gun show premium' too many people were charging. It used to be a good place to go look for deals, but post Newtown everyone thought they could pick off everyone like the 'panic' prices would stay in vogue forever. They can keep their overpriced inventory.
Posted by: etcetera

Re: Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/27/14 11:45 AM

I would say 30% down in attendance. No line outside at all.
Posted by: bahia_maduro

Re: Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/27/14 09:57 PM

Plenty of reloading supplies available, at least on Sat. Ammo prices were ridiculous.
Posted by: Bimbleshag

Re: Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/28/14 07:45 AM

Weather was too nice to draw the colder weather "indoor" crowds, too. One vendor told me that a bad show here was still better than a good show anywhere else.
Posted by: mby1285

Re: Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/28/14 06:56 PM

Friday evening the place was almost empty with plenty of parking and no crowds around tables. Picked up several new Glock mags for $18-23 each. From now on I will only attend on Fridays...
Posted by: codayd

Re: Nations Gun Show Chantilly - 04/28/14 07:42 PM

$13 dollars to over pay for guns and ammo? No thanks.