Nations Gun Show this weekend

Posted by: ironhead7544

Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/11/16 07:21 AM

I am new to VA. Is this show any good? Anyone going there?
Posted by: LBwill1960

Re: Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/11/16 07:32 AM

it's ok . It's very big and clientele is not the friendliest bunch either . (NOVA people are like that).
If ya go just know prices and don't get caught up buying something for more than you can get it online .

Just my 2cts
Posted by: A Virginian

Re: Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/11/16 04:14 PM

If you are a reloader, those prices are better than retail but you still need to check several booths before you spend your money. There are some deals though.

Other things it depends on what you're looking for and like LB said, do your homework.
Posted by: ironhead7544

Re: Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/12/16 06:48 AM

So. I went there yesterday. Huge show. Found some VV3N38 which I have been looking for and was unable to locate. Also a bunch of other gun stuff at good prices. There were some good deals there but you have to shop.

Saw a lot of the new stuff that is coming out. Well worth the 30 minute trip.
Posted by: Mark S

Re: Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/12/16 07:08 AM

Wasn't very crowded yesterday afternoon.

They announced that you could come back on Sunday if they could still see your stamp.

Mostly the same guys in the same places - seems like many, especially with the M1 Garands and Carbines, are there more to show off their collections than to sell them.

I thought that there were some deals, but it still seems like many raise their prices for the show like it's still 2012.
Posted by: Snakes

Re: Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/12/16 01:28 PM

Any deals on lower receivers?
Posted by: Mark S

Re: Nations Gun Show this weekend - 06/12/16 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Any deals on lower receivers?

There were lots of them, but I wasn't looking for one so I didn't check prices