Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use.

Posted by: VaGunTrader

Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use. - 01/25/18 04:12 PM

I'll have one (1) table for members to use for the Roanoke show March 17-18. Bring your guns, ammo, accessories, etc. FREE to use the table.
This is my first time there. I have no idea where the table will be located. I'll be there all day Saturday, and early Sunday. Have a three hour drive back home so won't stay all day Sunday.
Anyone want to help? It's just one table. I'll keep this going if you members out that way want to have a table.
Posted by: donbeh

Re: Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use. - 03/04/18 04:37 PM

I usually work the VCDL table. If they want me to work their table Saturday I can work your table Sunday afternoon after church.

Don B.

Re: Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use. - 03/11/18 09:08 PM

sure
need some help

thank you!!
Posted by: WilsonGuy

Re: Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use. - 03/15/18 11:12 PM

I am a VCDL Member, what Table could I use to sell a New Gun Stock? The VCDL Table?
Thank You!
Posted by: MP3Mogul

Re: Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use. - 03/16/18 08:06 PM

I will be there for VaGunTrader on Sunday.... I can commit for the entire day as long as I can sit.... have a bum foot

Re: Roanoke - March 17-18. I'll have one table for members to use. - 03/17/18 08:56 AM

I'm set up towards the back right hand side of the building against the wall. Look for the Star City Cafe sign. I have a Virginia gun trader sign on my table, it's small but you can't miss it