RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Posted by: VaGunTrader

RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/12/18 08:23 PM

Gun show is at the old Kmart building on Midlothian Tpk.

May 19-20

There will be 2 tables there for you all to use to sell your guns, ammo, and accessories.

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/12/18 08:26 PM

https://www.showmastersgunshows.com/richmond-gun-show-.html

Free to use the tables.

There will be a donation jar there to help cover costs, though not required. Or if you have any items you want to donate that we can sell.

Not sure where we will be located. Ask the show management, they will tell you. I just bought new custom print table covers with the VAGT logo.
Posted by: Fjmtlm

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/15/18 12:09 PM

Can I ask a off the wall question? Is the Kmart show secure? I know its in a rough part of town and was just wondering if there were any issues. Sorry for my ignorance, but I bring my wife to these, I want to make sure she is safe since we have been only shooting together for a short time. I appreciate any feedback, Thanks in advance.

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/16/18 02:01 PM

No more unsafe than the other venues.
Plenty of police there.
Posted by: FarAway

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/18/18 07:45 AM

I thought this show was moving to the raceway?

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/18/18 01:29 PM

It did.
Raceway must of been booked this weekend

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/19/18 08:13 AM

Our tables are located:

When you enter the building we are straight ahead to your left.
We have custom royal blue table covers.
Posted by: Hitchcock

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/20/18 05:26 PM

Looked for you guys today and couldn’t find you. It was a mad house though.

Re: RICHMOND GUN SHOW May 19-20 --- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO - 05/23/18 11:36 PM

we had big VaGunTrader table covers with our logo on them.