Rally

Posted by: w.parker

Rally - 01/20/20 04:16 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone that showed up today , it was darn cold but we all came together for our rights !
Posted by: Blackcloud

Re: Rally - 01/20/20 05:28 PM

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Posted by: Abeygunz

Re: Rally - 01/20/20 05:45 PM

Just like I thought everyone there was polite and awesome!

Re: Rally - 01/20/20 07:06 PM

Im not very happy with the media , today was a good peaceful day as I knew it would be
Posted by: stockram

Re: Rally - 01/20/20 09:03 PM

It was a good day and like mentioned above everyone was polite that we ran into. Hope everyone got in and out ok.
Posted by: bustedknee

Re: Rally - 01/21/20 11:37 AM

An armed society is a polite society. Why was the king so surprised? The peaceful event is not because of anything he did. He closed all parking garages within reasonable walking distance and built elaborate fences around his fortress. Snipers were on rooftops, firetrucks were connected to hydrants and helicopters hovering everywhere. The king held the peasants at bay.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.... they handed us 3 new gun laws.

https://www.southwesttimes.com/2020/01/3-gun-control-bills-pass-virginia-senate/

I feel we are sitting around patting ourselves on the backs over a "nice" rally while the king probes our "backyards" with his royal staff!
Posted by: Ali

Re: Rally - 01/21/20 01:36 PM

Busted, I disagree wholeheartedly.

They will perpetually be pushing illegitimate and unconstitutional laws...that we see.

It irritates me yes, but walking around the crowd the other day sort of recentered me and made me realize that we do have much more power than "they" do.

We are too numerous and too determined.

It was a "nice" rally in that it furthered our cause and helped us break the zombies out of their trance the mainsteam media perpetually keeps them in.

Step by step the positive gains will come to fruition.
Posted by: Mica

Re: Rally - 01/21/20 03:41 PM

We should pray that our rally becomes a blueprint for the rest of America...the silent majority is clearly awake....now it just needs to get off the couch, and away from the TV, and become uncomfortably active in political affairs...the Constitution is being murdered before our very eyes...and that is why we were all there on lobby day.

Re: Rally - 01/21/20 08:17 PM

Yesterday was about so much more than our guns , these crazy cat women ( democrats ) are trying to rewrite our country's foundation because they cannot be rational or extract emotion out of any equation . This is our second amendment right , if they get this then what is next ? 2A is to protect us from them ...

Re: Rally - 01/21/20 08:20 PM

There are 54621 registered users on this site ..... Where were YOU yesterday ???

Re: Rally - 01/21/20 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: w.parker
There are 54621 registered users on this site ..... Where were YOU yesterday ???

And where will you be on election day?

Re: Rally - 01/22/20 03:49 AM

Voting , as usual

Re: Rally - 01/23/20 12:17 AM

I'm certain you will be voting but what about all those folks that didn't vote against "the king" the first time. Where will they be on election day?

Posted by: K31fan

Re: Rally - 01/23/20 05:05 AM

Yeah don’t sleep on it.