Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza

Posted by: gobroncos

Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 03/31/20 07:24 PM

So, with the Trump Bucks hitting direct deposit account within 3 weeks where will yours go? So many options out there. Curious what ideas you guys have come up with.

The poll is fairly limited, so select the closest possible choice to your plans. If your idea is a glorious one; I'm sure we'd love to read about it in some comments below. wink
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 03/31/20 07:33 PM

Strippers and coke!!

ftw
Posted by: toughtom12

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 03/31/20 07:51 PM

Would love to spend it at the bars and sports pubs, but it may be a while before they reopen. I will spend at least half on long term preps, and the rest on whatever pops up. Apparently I spent too much on guns and ammo in the past, and not enough on toilet paper and paper towels. I always pictured the walking dead or mad max happening! This is more like The Shining.....And we are all Jack Nicholson.
Posted by: bustedknee

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/01/20 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: the cwa
Strippers and coke!!

ftw

$1000 for booze and girls....then just waste the rest.
Posted by: gobroncos

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/15/20 10:39 PM

Welp, have Trump Bucks pending in the checking account now. Anyone else got their T.B.s yet?

Sounds like there's gonna be a run on hookers! laugh
What other ideas have you fellas come up with?
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/15/20 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: the cwa
Strippers and coke!!

ftw

This is still the plan... just have to wait for the isolation orders to be lifted.

frown
Posted by: Cash is King

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/16/20 07:56 AM

Putting mine into rural homestead sustainable living.

I is quite possible the coming Depression may be the worst collapse America has ever seen and may last 10 years... or we may never exit.

Hope I am wrong, but I don't see a viable and solvent exit if politicians control every nuisance of your life.
Posted by: Cash is King

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/16/20 08:05 AM

Yall can laugh at me all you want, but 50% of the population does not pay takes... and 70% receives some form of payment from the Government... SS, MIL, Pension, welfare etc.

When the 50% paying taxes drops to 20% paying taxes... look out.

^^^ This and we have such a sissy world now...

Whiny AARP Bommers

Spoiled six figure "mid-lifers"

And a youth that can't tie a shoe (that ain't velcro)

I spent decades fighting forest fires... hurricane recovery... 911... and other Federal disasters. Communities mustered to a single incident.

The paradigm shift now... is that this is a global disaster.

Like a bear in winter hibernation, we are living on our fat (economic) reserves.

What happens in 30 more days... after 10 more food processing plants close down? When milk and produce distribution ends... when the USPS can no longer ship your life dependent meds... when the Government has sent out more and more checks (but they are no longer founded in backed assets)?

When my paycheck, pension, Social security or welfare check is utterly worthless to pay my bills..

This is not nay-speak... this is ICS (Incident Command System) speak.

You study a program and you make a plan.

If you think the government is going to fix this... stop, step back 5 feet and visualize ANY POLITICIAN IN ANY PARTY AT ANY TIME... that you think would have a master exit plan.

Bingo... it is going to be us.

Exactly like America was formed. (Watch "John Adams" miniseries if you have it... great refresher).
Posted by: Va Hunter

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/16/20 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: gobroncos
Welp, have Trump Bucks pending in the checking account now. Anyone else got their T.B.s yet?

Sounds like there's gonna be a run on hookers! laugh
What other ideas have you fellas come up with?

Mine was deposited today.
Posted by: A Virginian

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/16/20 07:51 PM

Nothing here yet.
Posted by: 762FMJ

Re: Trump Bucks (stimulus money) Spending Bonanza - 04/18/20 08:47 PM

Got mine on the 15th.

Half split three ways to Grand kids savings (under my control) and the other half + $25.00 for a new toy for Papa!