Online sales banned!! Here we go!

Posted by: DRDinthe703

Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/10/20 03:41 PM

End of online sales of firearms and ammunition - The Biden Plan

The entire plan that involves firearms - Here
Posted by: FordBoy

Re: Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/10/20 04:08 PM

That would literally be a nightmare as the local guys could never support the demand.. They can't even do it now.
Posted by: FastEddy

Re: Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/10/20 04:47 PM

That screenshot looks pretty scary, but remember that Biden cannot enact a single thing. Both houses of Congress would have to pass it (of course, the House would), Biden would gleefully sign it, and it would be challenged within hours. It’s a scary possibility, but the whole election process is still up in the air.
Posted by: Jimmm

Re: Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/10/20 04:51 PM

Posted by: DRDinthe703

Re: Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/10/20 05:26 PM

There's always executive orders? That's what I'm not looking forward to is his reversal and addition of EOs because it's looking now he won't get anything passed by the Senate. Hopefully it IS still up in the air. It's hard to believe any media now days even the more right. I hope to just close my eyes and wake up on Jan 21st with Trump still our President. laugh
Posted by: Newgunguy

Re: Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/10/20 05:34 PM

All that would needed to be done in this state is for the AG to go for it and BOOM, no more for this state, just like with others.

Charles.
Posted by: Tripwire324

Re: Online sales banned!! Here we go! - 11/11/20 11:03 AM

My two cents. He can only attempt to regulate the interstate sales. In state is out of his jurisdiction. Any lawyers out there know something different? Remember when the states started to manufacture of rifles for in state use only in an attempt to circumvent the interstate commerce act?