Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings

Posted by: Stonewall 06

Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/12/20 07:58 AM

VAGT Friends,

I noticed three new listings in the past 24 hours. Asking price is way below market value. All 3 sellers have only one post and zero feedback.

I didn't think it fair to copy and paste the links here but if the mods allow it I will be happy to do it.

My fear is that it is either scammers or someone trying to bait someone into doing an under the table transaction. I hope I am wrong. I would hate to see the sight being actively targeted for either purpose.

Regards, Stonewall 06
Posted by: ChrisC

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/12/20 09:42 AM

Saw them as well, and you are right
Posted by: Jimmm

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/12/20 09:49 AM

Thank you. I notice many new posters with registration way earlier this year but only now start listing items for sale. It must be Phase II of Agenda 21’s chapter 666.
Posted by: bustedknee

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/12/20 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Stonewall 06
.... someone trying to bait someone into doing an under the table transaction....

I don't think you need to look any further.

Was one of the usernames, "blackface"?

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/13/20 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: bustedknee
Originally Posted By: Stonewall 06
.... someone trying to bait someone into doing an under the table transaction....

I don't think you need to look any further.

Was one of the usernames, "blackface"?

No Sir but I probably missed a few. I stopped making note of them after 3 or so. Oddly enough, most joined the site immediately before posting in the for sale forum but there was also one that joined in April of 2019. I can PM links if you would like, just message me in case I forget to check this post.
Posted by: w.parker

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/13/20 03:59 PM

Make deal with them , arrange for FFL . If they flake out or get wishy washy notify moderators and send them all the information you have so they can be formally weeded out ...
Posted by: Paratus

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/14/20 06:58 AM

I'm with w.parker on this. Offer to meet at the ffl. If he wants to meet behind a bar somewhere you can either decline or work it out yourself. It will be either a sting or criminal.

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/14/20 11:17 AM

I mostly just wanted to warn the board members. I'm not interested in any of the guns listed.
Posted by: AKJ804

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/14/20 05:03 PM

The guy was a soldier that just transferred to fort Lee. I took him up on that sweet deal.
Posted by: Jimmm

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/14/20 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: AKJ804
The guy was a soldier that just transferred to fort Lee. I took him up on that sweet deal.

how dare a soldier not familiar with all of our draconian laws. Lock him up, throw away the keys, and reward the snitch crew.
Posted by: w.parker

Re: Be Careful - For Sale Forum Listings - 11/14/20 07:42 PM

No snitch crew ??? Its a very good point that we need to be careful , the MAJORITY of the population does not particularly care for firearms so your sarcasm is weak ."They " will use any and every opportunity to exploit gun owners as reckless and a danger to society . I am glad that a good deal was made , that's awesome ! But don't let your guard down , not for one second ....