Please bring back the Shoutbox

Posted by: quietman

Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 12:02 PM

Hello all,

I am not sure what caused the shoutbox to go on vacation.
It would be great to get it back. As it is one of the central features of
VGT ( at least I feel this way ).

Thanks for hearing me out.

Sincerely, Quiet.
Posted by: P3Bill

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 01:20 PM

Another sad tale of a few miscreants ruining a good thing. Perhaps a little public pillorying of the offenders would be in order so we can put them on our "Ignore this user" list.

Bring on the BAN HAMMER!!!
Posted by: Koenreich

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 01:26 PM

The mod in question could have also, I dunno, apologized and this whole thing could have been avoided?

No?
Posted by: smilewhenIshoot

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 01:31 PM

yep, ban the mods

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 01:49 PM

They will probably ban me now, after they deleted my signature block once already. But not before godaddy gave me access to their super secret moderator only threads.
Posted by: Dadcpu

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Koenreich
The mod in question could have also, I dunno, apologized and this whole thing could have been avoided?

No?

Kyle,

The Mod in question (Me) DID apologize shortly thereafter and it didn't quell anything. All you have to do is ask Agent19 as he was there and paid attention. Someone posted this on Reddit as a vendetta against Bob and I with our home addresses and the Mods there deleted soon after. The comments were Bob and I have a history of racism which are lies. Not only did they start a crap storm here but put our families at risk by anyone who would actually believe it. This IMO and many others is a bridge too far. You get banned for not being able to follow rules is one thing, you throwing lies out to the universe that could get my family members hurt is another!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: smilewhenIshoot
They will probably ban me now, after they deleted my signature block once already. But not before godaddy gave me access to their super secret moderator only threads.

I think if you get banned it is because of your actions alone!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:06 PM

agreed, however I have yet to break any rules. What gives them the right to modify my profile? When it also has not violated any rules?

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:14 PM

And the MODERATORS are fascists. This is why!
You need to read the rules! These two are a good start:

5. Moderators

Moderators are responsible for maintaining this site and have the authority to enforce these rules and/or make judgement calls when there is a problem. Their decisions are final and must be followed.

6. Behavior
THIS IS A PRIVATE WEBSITE. YOU CAN BE BANNED FOR ANY NUMBER OF REASONS WITH OUT EXPLANATION. THIS PRIVATE WEBSITE IS JUST LIKE ANY ESTABLISHMENT - IF YOU GET OUT OF HAND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE RESCINDED.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:21 PM

no, that does not explain how mods can change my profile when my profile has not violated any of those rules. Try again.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:24 PM

I get that you are all powerful and all knowing, that does not give you the right to pick and choose who you want to persecute. You have been caught picking favorites.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:31 PM

I'm not going to try again, I'm not going to spend anymore time on this. When your profile states Mods are racists or facists that crosses the line. You obviously don't want to be here except for the shout box or to bash the Mods.
Posted by: lue-jones

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dadcpu
Someone posted this on Reddit as a vendetta against Bob and I with our home addresses and the Mods there deleted soon after.

This is not okay and it is not cool. Anyone aligning with the pieces of trash who posted their personal information up should be shown the door imo.

The foundational building blocks of Marxism revolves around the idea of class struggle. Division. The Bourgeoisie and the proletariat. These two terms translate loosely into the "haves" and the "have nots." It's a cultural and social template on how to control the population and it's accomplished through division.

The haves = Rich (Bourgeoise)

The have nots = Poor (Proletariat)

Rich vs. Poor, Black vs. White, Right vs. Wrong, Good vs. Evil. Oppressed vs. Oppressor.

Notice how the idea of racism dominates our culture these days? It's Marxism. Pure Marxism. Anytime you see an agitator propagandist protesting some kind of persecution and racial injustice, what they are in fact doing is preaching the Marxist gospel. And that is exactly what is going on in our society today, where allegations of racism from the bourgeoisie against the proletariat are highlighting the modern day class struggle.

These Black Lives Matter and antifa riots you see in the streets of America are being led by Marxist agitator propagandists, useful idiots leading the communist Chinese proxy army against their country and fellow Americans.

What we are witnessing at this website lately is the online equivalent to these Black Lives Matter and antifa "protests." Allegations of persecution being made with the desire to change leadership. The longer this website continues to cater to the left, the longer it is essentially shooting itself in the foot.

Posted by: Sfach

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:47 PM

Interesting.
Posted by: Newgunguy

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 02:54 PM

Hahahahaha, darn the chat was taken away and now I can't peddle my TiVo!!

Charles.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 03:12 PM

No ToVo for YOU!
Posted by: Koenreich

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 03:17 PM

No?

Kyle,

The Mod in question (Me) DID apologize shortly thereafter and it didn't quell anything. All you have to do is ask Agent19 as he was there and paid attention. Someone posted this on Reddit as a vendetta against Bob and I with our home addresses and the Mods there deleted soon after. The comments were Bob and I have a history of racism which are lies. Not only did they start a crap storm here but put our families at risk by anyone who would actually believe it. This IMO and many others is a bridge too far. You get banned for not being able to follow rules is one thing, you throwing lies out to the universe that could get my family members hurt is another!

I was in the shout box as all of this was going down. True enough that I was in and out, but I absolutely do not recall an apology. What I do remember is you brushing off those who felt insulted.

Honestly, I don’t think what you said was the worst thing ever to be said in the SB, even by a mod. Not even close. But people were offended and the impression that I left with was that you weren’t particularly worried about their feelings. Which is fine, but I’ve seen plenty of warnings and what not handed out because this is “a family atmosphere”.

We understand you’re in charge. A little consistency would be great, though.

I don’t know anything about Reddit, so I can’t comment on that.
Posted by: P3Bill

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 03:19 PM

1cold is going to be sitting on those SHAM WOWs for a while.
Posted by: Luke9675

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 03:24 PM

These types of discussions groups always degrade to people showing their back sides in some form or another. Unless you are making serious money on this site it is not worth your headache as an owner or moderator.

I would close down the forums where people talk about anything except buying and selling firearms and related products. There is a ton of other media out there where people can chat it up with like-minded persons.
Posted by: imaduckin

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 04:13 PM

what i miss, dang
Posted by: Agent19

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 04:22 PM

Yep, Dadcpu did apologize!
If what he allegedly said was accurately quoted I personally didn’t find it offensive. It was something probably better off not said.
However, I’m just one man.

And Konerich is right Dadcpu’s comments are far from the worst things ever said in the SB.

I agree with El Heffe’s decision to turnoff the shout box.
Give folks a chance to cool down and think better when posting publicly.

Posted by: Chingon

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 05:02 PM

Will trade for PMags.

====> https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/for/d/fredericksburg-bondage-fetish/7342230310.html
Posted by: Sfach

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 05:12 PM

HahHA. Damn. Dadcpu and Bob have a history of being outstanding American Patriots and Champions of this site and supporters of all reasonable rule following members. Can they be A/holes. Of course and world class but never unprovoked and alwats fair. Never racist in any manner that Ive witnessed. Pretty low for some marxist pos to dox anyone. Damn.
Posted by: CB95

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 05:16 PM

newpm

Sorry, its habit, couldn't resist….

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 05:52 PM

i didn do nuttin cow
Posted by: Texasflyboy

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 06:00 PM

Maybe instead of the shout box we could have a little space of our own on the left side of the screen in a rectangle. Maybe a area of the page that’s separate from the board but still connected. A place where we could all meet to chat or maybe post links showing stuff for sale or Tik Tok videos. To keep people from hogging the space I would suggest we limit characters to about 150 per post. And maybe have someone act as a mod inside the rectangle to monitor behavior. Probably a good idea to make mods a different color than normal users.

Just a suggestion.

popcorn
Posted by: 1cold6pack

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 06:00 PM

WTT/WTS shamwows and slapchops.

Nice link Bert!
Posted by: RivahLife223

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 06:46 PM

cow

I just came for the cows. That is all. #bringbacktheshoutbox #banthebadguys
Posted by: Balco

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 07:39 PM

Anyone got a TiVo for trade?

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 08:45 PM

newpm
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: CB95
newpm

newpm newpm
Posted by: Colonfree

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 08:56 PM

i need some silver libertads, but i’m not trying to pay what the idiots on ebay are. also, wtt/wts glock 19 gen 5. it’s hot like fire.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 08:58 PM

Shoutbox bump
Posted by: GWC3

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 09:28 PM

Those Libertads you seek are low mintage items…I just got one of the 5oz. 2021’s, paid too much for it but only about 8500 minted this year.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 09:40 PM

Love them. going to overpay as well hehe
Posted by: rromeo

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: smilewhenIshoot
agreed, however I have yet to break any rules. What gives them the right to modify my profile? When it also has not violated any rules?

Brian owns the site and pays the bills for it. He chose his moderators. That's what gives them the right.
It's pretty simple.
Posted by: K31fan

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/02/21 11:30 PM

No?

Kyle,

Damn that is pretty low. How did they get your home addresses? Who are the suspects?
Posted by: SgtSquishySquash

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 12:01 AM

But I can't rick roll people 😱😢😭
Posted by: a_s

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 02:53 AM

4th of July sale

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 06:57 AM

Window lickers, and tire kickers
newpm

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 07:21 AM

Forgot the mascot Cold6! 👻
Goooood Mornin’ Fellas!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 07:21 AM

Dangit…no mascot allowed….this really is subpar…
Posted by: Verylargeboots

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: a_s

I uhhhh.....I definitely Didn't fall for that.....uhhh...nope... facepalm facepalm facepalm

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 07:55 AM

i like big butts and i cannot lie

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 08:12 AM

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 08:27 AM

please bring back the ** I voted for Terry MCCauliff** shoutbox

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 08:49 AM

LMAO

Originally Posted By: Verylargeboots

I uhhhh.....I definitely Didn't fall for that.....uhhh...nope... facepalm facepalm facepalm
Posted by: JiveBunny

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 08:56 AM

Posted by: jpa

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 10:02 AM

Man I miss everything, so is this Trumps fault too?
Posted by: nvcdl

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 12:12 PM

I find it objectionable that this site is bending over to comply with Northam's gun registration law.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/03/21 09:47 PM

Posted by: trader-randy

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/04/21 10:10 AM

Happy 4th of July Gents and others.
Posted by: BobVA

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/04/21 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: trader-randy
Happy 4th of July Gents and others.

Enjoy your Independence Day Randy, et al ... and remember:

"This holiday was made possible by CITIZENS WITH GUNS."
Posted by: cadi86

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/04/21 11:22 AM

It’s concerning in this situation that these guys likely walk around with guns on there hip. Decision making skills are probably not there best attribute. And that they were this offended to go that far. I HOPE FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE MEMBERS HERE THEY ARE NEVER ALOUD BACK!

ALL BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
Posted by: Greg

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/04/21 02:29 PM

What happened to it? Just curious but know there were a lot of tools on it

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/04/21 06:34 PM

Happy Independence Day all!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/04/21 07:30 PM

I vote we liberate the shoutbox for the 4th, then we liberate America. Why you ask? Because **I VOTED FOR BIDEN** bald eagles and Budweiser. That’s why.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 08:30 AM

ShoutBox PURGATORY!!!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 09:22 AM

Buy my stuff!

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/13951

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 09:37 AM

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 09:42 AM

Meh…I was hoping it would return today….

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 02:32 PM

Piso Mojado

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 03:40 PM

Gun traders have rights too!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 04:47 PM

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 05:22 PM

When in doubt, whip it out

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 05:27 PM

WTS- 3 rounds of 22Lr and a box of crackers, $50 obo I know what I have
Posted by: Newgunguy

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 05:30 PM

What kinda crackers Rivah, for that price they had darn better be those chicken N abiskit ones! Lol

Charles V.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 05:30 PM

The worst part of no sb is no mocking stippled glocks vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1781025

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 05:38 PM

[ Click Me ]
Posted by: Verylargeboots

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 05:56 PM

The worst part of no sb is no mocking stippled glocks vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1781025

I uhhhh...... I'm ashamed of myself for that one.....you got me again man. I can never click your links again haha
Posted by: trader-randy

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 06:28 PM

I’m not clicking anything…..lol nope not gonna…….

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 06:46 PM

Do it in remembrance of the ShoutBox….

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 06:53 PM

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Verylargeboots

I uhhhh...... I'm ashamed of myself for that one.....you got me again man. I can never click your links again haha

Probably the last one, in honor of sss because he said he couldn't do it. Hopefully ths sb will be up and he will be able to rick roll us once again

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 07:45 PM

The shoutbox will return my young padewans, have faith in the stippling force

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 08:47 PM

Reminder that even if multicelled extraterrestrial lifeforms with an intelligence and technology equal to or greater than humanities, there is still no meaning to life. Our existence will always remain a mystery.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: K31fan
Reminder that even if multicelled extraterrestrial lifeforms with an intelligence and technology equal to or greater than humanities, there is still no meaning to life. Our existence will always remain a mystery.

Wow dude, I need whatever you’re taking
Posted by: MrG

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 09:38 PM

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 09:56 PM

Whoa…Is it sad I know what movie that's from or am I recovering brain cells…

This hiatus is like The Truman Show…where at the end the TV blips off and the person picks up a book to read lol
Posted by: Bcmgunfighter

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: MrG
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

I just died laughing smile smile smile
Posted by: gobroncos

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 10:53 PM

facepalm Dang. Got Rick Rolled and it wasn't in the box. That's just wrong.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/05/21 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: RivahLife223
Originally Posted By: K31fan

Wow dude, I need whatever you’re taking

The truth brother, only the truth.

Look at it this way, philosophers have contemplated the mysteries of the cosmos and our place in it for untold millennia. It’s only recently in human history that we have the technology to begin the exploration of our solar system and beyond, hoping to discover the existence of other life and our place in the Universe. The images and data sent back from the few deep space probes our species has launched can only be interpreted to mean that Glocks are objectively superior to 1911s. That is literally the only meaning to life, there is and can be no other.
Posted by: OldBay

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 09:46 AM

I missed something here, but from what I gather from this thread, it sounds like the shoutbox needed a rest anyway.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 10:19 AM

the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: OldBay
I missed something here, but from what I gather from this thread, it sounds like the shoutbox needed a rest anyway.

Nah...keyboard tiff between a(some, I'm not sure how many) user(s) and an Admin, so's the 7th Floor decided to turn it off so nobody could use it. I'm not sure who was involved, but it affected just about all the daily users who use the Shoutbox religiously regardless if they were a part of the exchange or not. Don't matter, you can just create a NEW POST in the "Shooting the Bull" section for all to see. It sort of acts like a Shoutbox, but not as instantaneous.

At the very least, now that the Shoutbox is gone, we can all concentrate on trading Guns and looking for good deals instead of build up friendships and relationships throughout the state and STOP sharing ideas and informing others of pending legislation against the 2A. Meh...I just posted weird and off-the-wall Craigslist ads.
Posted by: Manwich23

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 02:58 PM

Finger check! Everyone got what they were born with?

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 03:22 PM

Sadly, yes.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 03:37 PM

You can visit a doctor for that k31...

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 05:40 PM

I don’t think a doctor can replace my feet with owl legs

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 06:49 PM

I’m willing to give it a try K31…

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 06:57 PM

Spent so much time asking if they can, never thought to ask if they should.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Manwich23
Spent so much time asking if they can, never thought to ask if they should.

Absolutely yes they should

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/06/21 07:54 PM

If they hook you up with owl feet then im getting iguana hands.
Posted by: Balco

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 06:56 AM

K31, I dropped out of med school so that basically makes me a doctor in New Jersey...

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 06:58 AM

there sits the shoutbox like a beautiful woman on a bar stool but we cant touch it

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 07:23 AM

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 09:30 AM

I feel like we’re dogs behind a glass door and there’s a freshly grilled hamburger patty on the ground behind it.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 09:32 AM

Beetlejuice

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 09:53 AM

buy my junk

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 12:42 PM

This is what was missing from my childhood

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1023145677

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 03:28 PM

anticipation

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 04:36 PM

Beetlejuice

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 06:46 PM

what would DustyDog say?

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/07/21 09:25 PM

Define “shortly” lol

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 07:14 AM

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 07:16 AM

buy my junk

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: JiveBunny
Home work assignment.

Define petulant and use it in a sentence.

EXTRA CREDIT if used in a sentence relating to this current situation.

muttley

(childishly sulky or bad tempered)
some in the shoutbox may act like petulant children. cow

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: JiveBunny
Home work assignment.

Define petulant and use it in a sentence.

EXTRA CREDIT if used in a sentence relating to this current situation.

muttley

I planted some petulants around my house, now it looks like the sb.

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 09:25 AM

The longer it takes for the SB to open up the more I see regular users just deciding to abandon the site. RIP VAGT

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 09:53 AM

http://imgur.com/a/DXDlHoE

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: lue-jones
Someone posted this on Reddit as a vendetta against Bob and I with our home addresses and the Mods there deleted soon after.

This is not okay and it is not cool. Anyone aligning with the pieces of trash who posted their personal information up should be shown the door imo.

The foundational building blocks of Marxism revolves around the idea of class struggle. Division. The Bourgeoisie and the proletariat. These two terms translate loosely into the "haves" and the "have nots." It's a cultural and social template on how to control the population and it's accomplished through division.

Rich vs. Poor, Black vs. White, Right vs. Wrong, Good vs. Evil. Oppressed vs. Oppressor.

Notice how the idea of racism dominates our culture these days? It's Marxism. Pure Marxism. Anytime you see an agitator propagandist protesting some kind of persecution and racial injustice, what they are in fact doing is preaching the Marxist gospel. And that is exactly what is going on in our society today, where allegations of racism from the bourgeoisie against the proletariat are highlighting the modern day class struggle.

These Black Lives Matter and antifa riots you see in the streets of America are being led by Marxist agitator propagandists, useful idiots leading the communist Chinese proxy army against their country and fellow Americans.

What we are witnessing at this website lately is the online equivalent to these Black Lives Matter and antifa "protests." Allegations of persecution being made with the desire to change leadership. The longer this website continues to cater to the left, the longer it is essentially shooting itself in the foot.

Posted by: Bcmgunfighter

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/08/21 03:19 PM

Ooooooooooooo and Lue just HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

Re: Please bring back the Shoutbox - 07/16/21 11:07 PM

who is the real JeffDrake92?