Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula.

Posted by: SgtSquishySquash

Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/18/22 05:06 PM

Hey there folks, figured I would try and use the ole VA Gun trader network to help me out.

I cannot locate any Sensitive Formula for my daughter.
NOT SIMILAC BRAND PLEASE

I ONLY NEED STORE BRAND

All I am asking is for folks to keep an eye out for any store brand Sensitive "orange containers" Formula. If you find any, Buy It, I will pay you for it and shipping costs if we can't meet up.

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FOR FREE.
This is not a plea for a handout.

I need 204 more ounces of this Formula, after that she will be no longer on Formula.

Thanks for your help brothers and sisters.

Standby Gents! Found and bought 4 tubs of it.
Don't buy any at the moment. If this actually ships and doesn't get canceled, we should be good
Posted by: the cwa

Re: Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/18/22 06:45 PM

I put it on my list and told mrs. cwa about it too, if we see any we'll hook you up.
Posted by: MaCWG

Re: Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/18/22 08:06 PM

It looks like Kroger in Midlothian has some according to their app. Maybe some in their stores closer to you, if Midlo doesn't work for you.

Re: Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/18/22 08:20 PM

Thanks gentlemen. I appreciate the assist. I'll check that Kroger, or call at least to confirm before heading there. The one off hull?
Posted by: MaCWG

Re: Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/18/22 09:13 PM

The one at Midlo Turnpike and Charter Colony. Sorry, forgot about the one at Hull and Brandermill. If you use their app, you could order ahead to make sure they have it. Good luck!

Re: Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/19/22 05:18 AM

Standby Gents! Found and bought 4 tubs of it.
Don't buy any at the moment. If this actually ships and doesn't get canceled, we should be good to go.
Posted by: FordBoy

Re: Need assistance finding Sensitive Formula. - 04/21/22 08:10 PM

Always nerve racking when having a hard time finding things for the kiddos.